what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me a reminder about the cover. We haven't had any sort of issue with them breaking and oiling the track so it hasn't really hit our radar if there is an issue. We suggest them for all machines of course but try not to require them unless it's a constant issue.

There was a purple trailer selling food both days, Kiki announced about it too, sorry you didn't catch them. The burrito I had Saturday was pretty good too :D

2. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

Yip, directly across from our pit.
    Made my stomach growl all friggin day........ :down:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I won the lottery, I would buy it just for the joy of firing some customers. The grids would be the smallest in the US, the races may not be the fastest, but the field would have the highest average IQ in club racing. :D

4. logan

logan New Member

I feel like I've been observing the same trend over the past few years in American society in general. A lot of people seem to be just desperate for any little thing to be outraged over. It sucks and you're just going to keep getting more of the same, but at least their attention spans are short. Soon they'll move on to the next stupid bit of drama.

And then there are the rest of us who would rather be entertained than inject any sort of calm reason into the discussion. :Pop:

5. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

That's not saying much. :D

6. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

I say screw them. Those assholes don't know what you did or didn't do. I bet they're pissed cuz they don't know what the outcome is. Definitely keep it in house so they won't get any satisfaction out of it just to piss em off even more. That being said, can I know? :crackup: JOKING!!

I've attended more than a few WERA events over the years. I have friends that race CVMA and WSMC. Or at least used to race WSMC. I could have joined other orgs but decided on WERA because I like the way it's run. LVMS this past weekend was my 2nd race event and I thought it was put on great!

7. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

DAMN! yeah we were out in the cheap seats trying to come in under radar :rolleyes: so couldn't hear pa very well..our bad.

As for the haters....just go to you tube and type in "katt williams haters" its well worth listening too when they start in on ya..its all they know how to do.

Thanks again, i think i'll be back bringing more NW racers to next wera west round! :beer:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well I wasn't going to say anything about this but if this is true, what the hell are you(mongo) doing while the racing is going on anyway? :crackup:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FM 88.3 for the next time at Vegas.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Surfing Facebook and hiding up in the tower so I didn't have to actually do any work.

11. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Louis CK has a funny skit about how bitchy people are today.

12. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

WERA is a racing organization?? :wow:

Maybe I should cut back on the rum during the pit parties... :D or not :beer:

But seriously, an incident took place. WERA has addressed it. I'll still race WERA!!

13. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

OK hear is the final word - two letters went out of the WERA office today - these two letters were sent to quash the current behavior trend we are seeing......I will not hang anyone in public.......so if you do not have enough faith in WERA's (my) judgement please feel free to come in and try your hand at it......making Sean the scapegoat for this is not acceptable. He was at the event handling timing/scoring and a lot of other things he normally does not have to deal with if I am there - I was home with an eye that had just had surgery done.......I apologize to those that feel we let them down by not letting our adrenaline rule our decisions and hope that when you find yourself in a situation, and trust me they do come along at the racetrack, that you appreciate the fact that we take time to look at the whole picture before we start public floggings....thanks and let's let this drop NOW!

14. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I won't lie . I would like to know the punishments, but not to the point of bitching or complaining.

Wether good or bad . Wera did get a lot of press this weekend. Nice to hear attendance picking up too :)

15. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! Finally a reply from someone without their head stuck so far up their ass that all that comes out their mouth is bullshit!!

I completely don't support unsafe riding but you have to co sider at these kids pace, if you leave the smallest opening someone will capitalize. I'm sure if Benny was in joeys position at the time and saw an opening he would go for it. It's racing!!!

Btw, look up RBRC videos from the 2008 season when Benny was riding. Lot worse happened...

Mongo, I truly feel bad you have to deal with all these people...

16. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Quite a few people posted first hand accounts. How is a pit members word better then others that saw it first hand too ?

I would think a pit member would be more biased on 1 side then others just watching.

Not saying he is not being honest since I wasn't there.................

17. TunerB

TunerB Well-Known Member

if you don't like dangerous moves .THE CHESS CLUB MEETS TEUSDAY AT 3PM

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bullshit! Racing incidents happen, Dangerous moves are a much different happening.

19. caferace

caferace No.

I will note we are on the potentially frozen page 19. :D

Oh. And I blame skippy for all this. It's funnerer that way.

-jim

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

BOOM goes the claymore! and one post short of 20.

Somedays I kill me! :crackup: