1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this instagram post from B. Spies mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mille R, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

With the *outstanding success* of the Harley Davidson Street Rod in American Flat Track racing in 2017, expect to see a #11 Street Rod on the MA grids in 2018....... :flag:

You read it here first...... ;)

2. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I was thinking he would be on a Ducati and first race back would be for the $8,000 win at Barber with Ahrma. And then on to the GNF

3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Obscure CG gif. You are my new hero!

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well there are dreams and then there are delusions.............. :D

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Where's the puke smiley ?

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

F@cking Careless Chucker pushed him into the astroturf while being a lap back. That mofo needed his face punched in the pits after that incident.

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

He went back to School Played some hockey just like any Good Canadian kid.

http://thestarphoenix.com/sports/lo...l-mccormick-shifts-gears-from-bikes-to-hockey

There have been rumours of him coming back but He's not going to pay to do it.

BigBird and rcarson15 like this.
  8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

There is literally less than no money in Cdn Superbike. From what i've been told by informed people, Jordan Szoke is the only one making a living from racing and that is with superbike, trials riding and motorcycle skills show he does with his family.

Brett's dad posts on here from time to time, IIRC he's doing an engineering degree at USask.

MELK-MAN and BigBird like this.
  9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I was Talking with Jordan at the Shubencadie round in July. He said it costs his team 3k per day to be at the track. He makes no money from the CSBK stuff but his sponsors and other events he does with his wife and kid allow him to keep racing.

10. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Spies rumored to sign with J7O e-gokarts racing.

V5 Racer, sdiver, j cal and 8 others like this.
  11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Funny thing about who his manager is....

eggfooyoung likes this.
  12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Mary?

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I think AsphaltAndRubber.com has been lurking here again! Linky

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

You would be surprised now many companies lurk around these bits.

15. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

Burgers must not be selling well enough.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No I wouldn't but I'd bet you'd be surprised at who lurks here and sometimes post. :D

17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I've been skeptical about him ever returning since the day he left, but this could be interesting. I'd put my money on him riding a Ducati as I seem to recall that he had some clauses in his contract with them when he bowed out of professional racing? Let's see what happens!

18. That would be a awesome.

If we could get a series Ducati effort with Spies, then get a serious Kawi effort with Anthony West, while keeping Elias, Hayden, Boobie, and bring Gerloff into the mix. Then throw in Scholtz, Fong, and Wyman on truly competitive Superbikes, and we would have some great Superbike racing here.

Trae likes this.
  19. 418

418 Expert #59

I hope he comes out and just wastes everybody. For old times sake.

TLR67, Wheel Bearing, j cal and 4 others like this.
  20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

No, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I mentioned A&R.com because some years ago it was obvious that the Beeb was the source for an article that they posted.
    They were too lazy to go out and get the story on their own.