1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do women really want?

Discussion in 'General' started by dave3593, Sep 15, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

246 total

[​IMG]

Dammit, now I gotta watch that damn movie again.

Countin' cards... countin cards...

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

82, 82, 82.

auminer likes this.
  3. auminer

Good thing they hadn't moved whatever it was he was looking for... o_O

:D

(@pickled egg you gotta whack @Boman Forklift over the head with it...)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
  4. auminer

There's 4 left in the box.

brex likes this.
  5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

What women want - kinda depends on the quality of the woman. a very attractive woman who is educated and has a good job, great in bed etc. will likely have a different set of requirements than an overweight, sloppy woman who just wants to watch tv. it is more about how they value themselves than anything and typically between those 2 examples one sets the bar higher for a relationship. of course that doesnt fit everyone (again - about how they value themselves). if youre a guy whos a 5, you are going have trouble getting a 10 (i dont mean just looks - i mean a complete 10). The more confident a woman is in her ability to choose a man, the less likely she will choose one that doesnt measure up. I was just on a cruise - a woman with our group was willing to take almost literally ANY guy for the night. she was a mess and throwing herself at men...a man will get her, but put her right back. now another woman who holds a high standard wont be that easy. so what a woman wants - depends on the woman...and as a guy you got to figure it out and see if you are up to the task.

6. auminer

I punched way below my weight the first time. Threw that one back before a year was up.

Way above my weight the second time. She's still putting up with me 23 years later.

Next go-round, if necessary, I'm just going to find another single old dude to be platonic room mates and split expenses. Might even marry him if it makes financial sense.

Wheel Bearing and AC1108 like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ummm...ok.

8. auminer

You single?

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

AC1108 and cav115 like this.
  9. Sabre699

Looooooooser!! :crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Based on those comments, when you are interviewing "roommates" might I suggest you find the older dude with false teeth and only 4 molars. :crackup::crackup:

11. auminer

:beer:

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. auminer

I don't look gift whores in the mouth. o_O

As I said, Wife#2 is still putting up with me, so y'all gonna have to take a number.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I would not want to be a 50 or 60 year old
    man trying to deal with babies or small children.

14. Sabre699

They call it "grandpa". Feed 'em Pepsi and chocolate then send 'em home. :D

Phl218, Banditracer and TurboBlew like this.
  15. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

I don’t think his suggestion had anything to do with “looking” one in the mouth.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I wouldn’t have wanted to be a 20 or 30 year old man trying to deal with babies or small children.

Parenting as an “older” New Englander is a breeze, my selfishness has passed and I can prioritize the girls’ needs and development.

17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

well...you came to the wrong place!

18. auminer

But he's 30 years too late.

:D

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Funny you say that. I think that is part of being a parent. My selfishness left shortly after having kids, IMO. Hopefully mama agrees with that. :crackup:

I've mentioned this before, but combining the selfishness comment with @motion comment about being an ATM machine. I used to get depressed paying the bills. At some point, many years ago, I turned bill paying over to my wife and just decided I will work harder to make more money. I know it is probably stupid advice, especially for young couples, but it has made my life much better.

We work our asses off and we spend like drunken sailors!!!!

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

medical mary jane... take me away