1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird People in Your Life

Discussion in 'General' started by deathwagon, Aug 6, 2023.

1. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I report directly to the CEO of the company I work for. She believes she has been reincarnated, burned at the stake in a former life for being a witch.

A former colleague said she was abducted and pleasured by aliens (not molested, mind you. "Pleasured".)

Who are the oddballs in your world?

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Everybody I hang out with is a weirdo:D

[​IMG]

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You really want to ask this crowd if they're in contact with weird? :crackup:

4. deathwagon

I loved the cans of "FOOD" in that movie :)

MELK-MAN and rd400racer like this.
  5. deathwagon

You know what they say. If you think everyone around you is insane, you may be the insane one.

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I have children.

Weirdness has nothing on what those two do and say.

Phl218 and Sabre699 like this.
  7. deathwagon

Something about an apple and the distance from a tree.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Thems don’t even make it to the ground ‘round these parts, that shit just floats! :crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ask for cash. Don't take stock options.

11. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I mean....I visit the Wera BBS on the regular.....Insane or Weird is all relative.

beac83, Banditracer, 27 and 3 others like this.
  12. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

America went to shit and hell in a hand basket when this was brought into American business...think about it.

It's fucked beyond repair.

I've worked briefly for two female managers...Jeez-us they were not totally opinionated and would fly off the handle over the most petty shit.....yet the company put up w their shit as we had to..until numbers plummeted,contracts cancelled etc...

Excitement, vindictiveness, rage, emotional outbursts, cocky and a uncanny ability to be condescending beyond belief...and never..ever at fault, no matter what!

And once a woman feels she's been crossed or disagreed with..that's it, never will one overcome that. And everyone one suffers as a result.

Combined with the corporate rule of protecting them and coming down on all the subordinates under their wings...
    It's was always everyone else's fault, never the "one"...lol

They took a 60 +yr old company and drove it to the ground..In 3-4 yrs

Never again..I've freed myself from that nonsense.

We once let go of 4 women" old school," non degreed type who had a combined 80 yrs of service to the company..those women knew absolutely everything in & out regarding our business...they were instrumental in all behind the scenes operations. But they
    kept the "new" Emotional Trainwreck manager, and kept the bimbo 5'5 40dd secretary..

Idiots they were...

backho and Wingnut like this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I’ve actually never had a woman boss, so maybe I’m clueless, but this is pretty harsh. I’ve definitely worked with women salespeople that kick the ass of most men.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

May I recommend that you organize a company sponsored Halloween bonfire as an employee perk?

Rebel635, ToofPic and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Work assholes come in all shapes , sizes and colors. Pays to be self employed. Just have to deal with one asshole.

Eeyore, tiggen, code3ryder and 3 others like this.
  16. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

In the early 1990’s a guy I worked with one summer as an intern, who later became a good friend, decided he was a stand-up comedian among other things. I was watching TV one night with my family and found out he had hijacked an airliner from Detroit to Portland. He was so crazy by that point they didnt charge him and gave him a ride back to the psych-ward in MI. When his episode was over I drove across the country with him back to Portland (couldn’t get on an airplane again) to live with is family. I remember him telling me he stood up in the plane and yelled out “This is your last flight”, a woman started screaming and he said he beat the hell out of her.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Don't you have customerS?......

18. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Everything is relative, including relativity...

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Just one at a time:D

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I didn't realize I've worked with so many of you in the past.

AC1108 and Banditracer like this.