Vintage Makes The Rules!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by wmayfield114, Feb 16, 2006.

1. wmayfield114

wmayfield114 Well-Known Member

Rulebook that is! Who is that masked man on page 8!?
    [​IMG]

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yup...........bitchez are everywhere.

Very nice Bryan..........lookin good!

:beer:

3. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

The picture is right under the section discussing protesting. Must be an example picture of a cheater bike. :beer:

4. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Well I'll be damn........I havent received a rulebook yet.

But I do know that soon to be 41 year old fart that thinks he's getting younger.

Damn ole punk.:rock:

5. wmayfield114

Then under paragraph 7 they need a picture of Doug. He is the Chief Scorer........:D

6. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Those tires in that pic look worn slap out! I have a set of take-offs from Talley I'll sell you cheap! :up:

7. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you know it, I agree to shake down a guys bike and he gets all the credit. Oops never mind, those can't be my beautifully sculpted arms, what are those pensils or twizzlers. Those must be the unobtanium version void of all necessary muscle but a wrist that will pull back 360. looking good old man,
    Eboz

Like I've always told you guys, stick with me and I'll make you famous.

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Great Photo!

good photo,glad its of you on the bike we all know what you look like without them! I still have blackmail photos from NPR!
    Im goin to through this out there! The # 1 plate look great on your bike you earned it!!! But i think we all need to band together on this GNF thing of NOT being able be run the #1 plate at the GNF! Thats Bull SH%t!!! In sure ths fans whould like to know who holds it! And untill after the races the guys will have to give it up if he loses! Till then hes still the champ!This crap of having to put your old # on is Just stupid! If anyone earns the #1 plate he should get to show it off all year even the GNF,Till some one takes it! I want to hear everyones comments then we can take to the leaders of wera and maybe get this changed!Oh how can you get those photos at the GNF without the#1 during the race if wera wont let us run them! Know you tell me what you think! I know chip and dale will back me on this!I hope! LOL!

Steven #52 VFR 750

9. wmayfield114

Bryan indeed looks good in that picture!

o.k. no problem (ha ha) I'll run the #1 at the GNF this year just for you. I don't like to run the #1 mostly because of practicing with Mike Smith, Opie Caylor et. al. When you get passed by them at a buck seventy and they suck your eyeballs out the old #1 is kinda embarassing. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we can run the 1 at the GNF if we want to.

Mongo?

10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

No you cant! I tried! But you need to run it! you earned it!

Steven VFR#52

11. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Actually Steven the pic above is from the GNF.I not only ran it in 05,I ran it in 04.I never new there was an issue pertaining to that,but no one ever said anything about it.There also were other vintage bikes that were running the #1 plate as well.

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well i had to take it off my bike at the GNF! Wera told me to take it off!I could not run it,maybe its changed or they dont like me! But who does!LOL!

Steven #52

13. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

It's about time my Mentor received the credit he so richly deserves!:D

14. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Printed book

You mean they actually printed a rulebook this year?
    I thought Mongo went to online only to save postage $$.

VFR, it may be that you couldn't run #1 as a Regional Champ?
    Melch was National champ so the #1 is undisputed.

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Oh how soon we forget! I was the champ in 2001 V6. But thats old news your only as fast as your last race!I want all the guys who earned the plate to be able to go to the most respected race with the most people in the motorcycle bussines to see it! Maybe it will help with some sponsership! And it looks so good! LOL!

Steven VFR#52

16. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

There was a period of a few years when we were told to remove our #1's at the gnf. (00 and 01??) apparently it was confusing scorers. Since the advent of transponders, I haven't heard any mention of it. (Haven't HAD a #1 on my bike since then either....sniff.....)

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Maybe you'll have better luck on your obsolete V7mw Yami. I am looking forward to racing together.........I need a drafting buddy, and stickboy refuses to switch from the diet mexican beer.

:beer:

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

At the GNF I carried a whole 6 pack during the race, still in the pack. What more could I do. I offered you one on the back straght.

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

6-pack abs...........

So that's what that means.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude