1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia, Spain | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Nov 5, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's too early to use your head in here. Try logic again around January. :D

So far in this thread, you sound like you need these products pretty bad. :crackup:

A glorious day it was! And yet I did not enjoy a single minute of it. Too fucking stressful. Shaved at least 5 to 7 years off my life expectancy.

Anyone heard from Repo Man yet?

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

That's what I thought too, MM wouldn't attempt a pass on Lorenzo but was willing to make contact with Pedrosa so he didn't have a chance at Lorenzo. Pedrosa seemed to put it in cruise after that point. No need to get knocked down by your teammate in the final laps. Wonder if Pedrosa had any words for MM after the race. Seemed like Pedrosa had a chance at getting to the front with his speed in the past few laps.

3. Newsshooter

4. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Marquez and Honda make a great team. They want to win championships at any cost.

Marquez gifted Lorenzo the title but it will be the last. Rossi will be no more than the meat in a Spanish sandwich from here on.

It's only a matter of time till a new goat is crowned! Long live the GOAT!:D

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Yes.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I watched Pedrosa in two different interviews on TV say that he made a mistake on his pass that allowed Marquez to get him back. He did not seem the least bit annoyed. He was smiling a lot, actually.

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I don't think people are upset about VR not winning the championship as much as it was painfully obvious that MM just shadowed JLo the whole race, not even showing a wheel once...

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its sad that he played that card in a press conference and it cost him a title yet he thought that it would be a good idea to play it again to see if it worked the 2nd time around.

What gets me is that no one is taking in to consideration that Marquez probably got the ass chewing of a lifetime and was likely told he would be racing Vespa scooters in the Romanian national series if he fucked with Lorenzo or Rossi...

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That does not play in to the narrative so is obviously a fabricated story. Anyone with yellow tinted glasses can clearly see that it was 3 from Spain against 1 from Italy.:D

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  10. Newsshooter

Do you really think Honda told him to not try and win if it was possible. Maybe it wasn't possible, but they way he rode today was not how he has ridden the rest of his career. Seems like he would have at least shown him a wheel in the closing laps.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you had to guess, what would you say he was told about the way he races by DORNA/FIM between his return to the garage at Sepang and the first lap of today's race?

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am sure that Honda wanted another win. But what do you think the Dorna guys told him when they had their little meeting that we have not heard much about? I am pretty sure it wasn't keep racing the way you were and have fun.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Man, Rossi's charge through the field was epic! Reminded me of when he came through the field to win years ago.

MM, otoh, was obviously riding with an agenda (even if it was because of DORNA). He never attempted a pass, and even appeared to be slowing up in corner to avoid it! Would be interesting to see how much Lorenzo pays him for the security detail.

14. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Exactly how i saw it. He makes no attempt to pass whorhey but almost puts pedro on the ground

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The most entertaining thing for me over the last three races has been seeing the rise of the anti-Uccios to the point where their obsession outstrips any Uccio I know.

Do y'all stalk VR on Facebook like jealous hoes?

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Weird.

I've watched many races where the leaders were so close that there weren't any passes. Yet nobody complained about those races...

Hell, I've seen that in wera races.

When your entire race lap times are all within tenths of each other, that's some hard fucking consistency to break.

Maybe MM was just fast enough to stay right with 99 but not pass him.

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Epic? I need a dictionary.

Was there any doubt in your mind that Rossi would reach fourth place?

Good to see that you identify the root cause here, "the appearance of."

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Oh shit. We're about to go 100 pages.

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

There he is! The bodyguard's bodyguard.

20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

So the most aggresive rider in motogp shawdos 99,yet almost puts pedro on the ground?