V7MW Champ!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

contrary to previous statements I'll be at the GNF this year.
    getting ready for next year. hopefully I can make enough rounds and get fast enough to throw my hat in the NF v7 middle weight point chase.....
    and brooks will hopefully race next year too.

see you guys at Road Atl

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Way to go................you'll have a blast!

3. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

It's called Road 'A', rookie.

If all you guys actually show up, we may have to ask to separate the 7MW race from the 6HW. I for one don't want to hear, "Man I would have had you if that HW guy hadn't of passed me on the back section."
    Besides, I want to see this race!

4. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Out of curiosity. How do you differentiate talking about Road Atlanta and Road America?

And don't gimme no smart ass "We don't talk about Road America here" :Poke:

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

skwid you can stand on the sidelines and watch with me......but then youll miss your grid buddy......
    as for Road Atl and Road Am
    we dont go there so we wouldnt be talking about it.....

6. melch

melch V7 Pusher

But Skwid,I need you to help block like this.The end of the first lap.Zoom in on the back corner.

Attached Files:

7. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

Nelson, great pics, do you have more???

you can peek-a-boo barely catch my helmet in the starting grid picture entitiled "Mike the Numba One Stunna$$$".... I guess I fell behind really good on the first lap since in that pic I dont even think I'm coming down the hill yet unless i'm hiding behind the van (down by the river)

do you have a pic of the finish line????? talk about close racing, that was insane.

8. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Jp your right.This must have been the July race.If I remember right Paul and I were going back and forth and if you would have had one more lap you would have gotten us.You were running 38's I believe.Took you a while to get through traffic.

Gnf you gotta a hell of a start,and yes that was some great racing.You me and Paul back and forth bar to bar.I know you and I could have punted each other several times in 10a.But as usual we kept it clean.As I told you afterwards,I would race bar to bar with you anytime and trust you completely.:up:

I still cant get over how you get through that shitty chicane.Flick-Flick----gone.

I'll dig and see if I have more pics.:beer:

9. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Here's me before Boz's seminar and after.....

Attached Files:

10. El Skwid!

+1
    You knew it was coming.
    Isn't Road America actually in Canada? That's why one corner is named for it? :D :Poke:

+1 on the nice pics Melch, & yes that's the July race, before I destroyed the red bodywork. Hard to tell on this little laptop screen, but I think you mean the red bike with the racer in yellow & black AGV's?

11. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

Stick, how 'bout go into your vault and grab a set of "magic" stones that
    you keep locked away for special occasions,and bring them to the GNF for me. I promise not to tell anyone,
    it'll be just between you and me :up: .............wait a minute..........
    this is a PM right?

12. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Ive got a bunch from the whole season this year and last but cant post them cause they are to big..........anyone know how to resize them ?? some really good ones of greg following me around at GNF last year.....

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll be bringing something to the GNF.

And don't worry, I won't keep all the sooper-dooper stuff for myself.;)

14. El Skwid!

You guys are bringing the big truck & support crew again, right?
    & don't forget the big cooler, so all your racers can show their appreciation!

15. stickboy274

They said we get the big rig for the GNF. It's noce to have the help for sure. That way I'm not to worn out to race.

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

If you have too much free time........your gonna start tinkering with that bike of yours..............and then your gonna get in trouble.

On second thought.........tinker away..........I think you CAN make it MUCH faster than it already is.

:D

17. stickboy274

OK, I'll tinker. But I plan on using the dyno to do it. They said bring it over and have at it. My mechanic even said he would come over to help.

He's a good guy. All of you should get him to build your stuff, or at least bribe him to stop building mine.

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Don't wind it too tight..........it's fast enough!!!

19. stickboy274

The cabs have been messed up all year. It's time ot fix them, so I won't have to mess with anything for another 3-5 years.

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

If you keep the motor stock..........then you can keep the carbs stock. Now that sounds easy don't it.........why make it hard.