V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Maybe try the Charlie method. Clutch in, down shift the number of gears you want and release the clutch just once after the last down shift.

Can you dance? Blipping is just a rhythmic exercise. If you can't do it you are missing an important tool in your bag of tricks.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Learn how to blip or get a slipper. You're holding yourself back, possibly asking for a proper crash.

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Dont think anyone makes a slipper for these old dogs we Race. Guess he is just going to have to learn how to make it work. School will be held this Sat at Tally.
    NOW THATS SMACK TALK BABY!!!! LOL

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

4. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Ah hell......School will be held Friday night at my house......Gonna mess with all your clickers and adjusters on your bike before the race......drive you crazy....lol.:Poke:

Just let me hang for .5 of a lap, E-Boz's girlfriend aka my wife, will be there photographing us.. I need to be in the mix so I can lie and say I was smoking ya'lls butt's.......:wow:

5. Venom51

Tell her not to snap any pics until they come back around on you. That's how you do it.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

NO I can't dance. I am very very very white and have no rhythm. I've tried.

Does Charlie have any vids posted?

I believe you with the holding myself back thing, although I'm not sure about the crashing. I've ridden this way for years and it's never been a problem with exception of wear on the bikes. HERE's what I used to do.. Awful I know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-NzZMBjhjo

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah Negative Ghost rider. Every week I get faster and faster and can't lose at my "Home" track. NOLA can be your home track but Tally is mine.

7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Hell i have a video camera! Just get with it. Im ready as i can be. Im going to jump the start and get that out of the way. Then come from the back to win it all! Makes for a great Race Video. All along out front are BORING!!!

8. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

That is too damn funny, I should of thought of that. If I can get the SV's to slow them down just until we get in the 90 I am golden I can always lie and say I passed them all on the outside of the last lap for the win.......

No that won't work I never got a 1st place trophy.....damn

9. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Broski how is Tally your home track? I live 15 minutes from it. If anything it is mine and I will lose at my home track when I want, which is all the time.

Seriously I let you all win because I feel bad when you drive 8 hours to lose to me and my duct tape/zip tie high speed war machine!!

You can call her chitty-chitty, :up:!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Because for years it was basically the closest track, Well that and Barber. But I probably have move laps there than anywhere. Sucks cause I should be faster lol.

Really No Problem Raceway was my home track. I kicked ass there. But it was deemed unsafe and no one rides there anymore.

That and untill I stop completely sucking at NOLA I will not designate it as my home track. :D

11. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Ok, dealio. If I ever beat you all I am retiring forever.....I will get a 1st place trophy and I will be complete.....I will come and watch and tell lies how fast I was that one time......you know like a 40 year old dude who reminisces about high school football glory days.....:up:

Until then I will spill spend nickles and dimes on a slow bike to come in last.....:down:

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO If I had the power I would change your user name to Al Bundy lol

:D

13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Yep, Keep it up, im going to call Tally my home track along with NOLA.
    SMACK TALK throw down on you guys! Take that! HA!!!!
    Eric is silently gather his forces to take us all down. He is sneaky like that.
    So beware! Now after my jumpstart i will be ready to race you guys!

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I just gotta get by yall on the start. Both of yall have bad ass starts. I gotta work on mine.

Hey can we do test starts on the straight like in MotoGP!?!? I promise not to pull a Lorenzo and forget to switch my launch control I just installed off.

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well seems i get to good of starts! LOL Im the hole shot master! Mr Meatball to everyone else.

16. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I'm bringing the 1216 so I will own the holeshot. Because I'm cocky I will only put the wheel down one time before turn one. You know how I roll. LOL Oh and in the 90's I will brake like a demon and scream like a girl as no one can butcher that right hander as good as me. So please pass cautiously as I don't think I've ever hit the same line the 14 years I've raced through that corner?

17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well you are going to be screaming BEHIND me! I going to throw a jumpstart like Lorenzo!
    Going to back it in on second corner and slide her out!! Just for those who think this is big talk! I need to get in front cause his bikes like to lighten themselves up as we race! LOL
    HA TAKE THAT!!!! LOL going to be a good weekend no matter what goes on.
    Missed you at NOLA Bud.

18. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Oh hell.....Eboz gave me a thought. I jump at the 1 board......scream all the way to the 90 before you all even get the flag, do my stop and go, you all will be at the chicane.....I still come in last.....meh

thought I could cheat and win.......damn

19. Venom51

Only from the weekend in Virginia and you don't want any video from that weekend. All you'll learn is how to go out and break everything you own. We did a good job of that over the course of that weekend.

I'd have to get them and post them though as I don't think he has done it.

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Eric means he won't stop that beast going into the 90's and try and get it to turn as we fly up the inside. You'll see us up close, at the end of every straight coming by you on the brakes. Steve will be blown by wayyyyy earlier as he tries to remember which direction the track goes since he only made like 4 laps of the damn place. Joe actually gets around ok there and me thinks he's gonna bring the heat this time! Maybe even with some distraction of some back fires.

Kenny didn't he have one of Barber at the GNF? I don't know his user name. I recall seeing him post a vid.