v7 peeps, whos in for the GNF

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lance89, Sep 30, 2011.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

No flat spot = cheater

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Shhhh...they'll protest and find my after market Shervin made super thin plastic handbrake.

3. stickboy274

Ported frame also?

4. Venom51

Tried it...folded in half when I picked up my prom date.

5. stickboy274

Prom date? You need to put her in a wagon and drag her big ass around.

6. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Damn, glad I'm not racing against the strong hand of the motor city pimp. Sounds like he is calling all of you kids out to play. Kinda like that movie where they said, Warriors come out to play ye. Someone please video tape this ass whooping. Ray, show them the true power of a V6HW machine in V7.

7. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Damn Kevin is outspoken on this. BJ, Lance yall bring yer game with you. Melch back on a bike? Its been so long hes gonna need my training wheels.

Ken let me ask you honestly cause I just dont know, but do you think that little 400 can beat up on a well put together f3?

I got 2 cams coming with me for Lance to use so we will see some front and back videos maybe.

8. Venom51

Not with a rider like KMC/Melch or any rider of equal talent on board. A well put together F3's gonna have 20 or so more ponies than the little bike. That's hard to over come with riding talent. Sure the chassis may not be quite as good on the F3 but a good rider will deal with it. Certainly in SS trim the little bike would have no shot with rider talent being equal.

It doesn't have any direct affect on the smack talking though.

9. Dyle

I agree on the smack talking part. But honestly I never really got a chance to look at your times at different tracks compared. Thats why I asked. I will say your bike is bad a@@!! I always liked seeing and hearing your 400. Very slick! But I have never riden one, how does it compare power wise to the old VFR500s from the mid 80s?

10. Venom51

Power wise they are close. The chassis on the VF is a turd by comparison.

11. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

good luck everyone

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I'm bringing some popcorn, getting ready for the big showdown Thursday!
    Game on......the magic 8-ball has spoken.

13. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Looks like a balmy 74 degrees for race time. You honda kids play nice & not blow up another one this year on the back straight.
    (The Suzooks leak oil all the time, so it's not a surpize.)

14. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

:beer::beer:

15. Dyle

Its 5am and Im leaving south Ga. heading to Road Atlanta. See everyone there.

Gypsy save me a seat...

16. Dyle

If you need to call me it 912 294 9594

17. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I know someone there has a smartphone, updates please

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Lance is really fast and took both wins. Troutman got both seconds. Howie took third in mw and I took third in hw. It's a beautiful day and you should all be here.

19. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

good job bj. fun track huh?

sorry for the smacktalk fellas. i knew about 10 days ago that i wouldn't be able to come. have to put a bunch of money in to my audi, so my accountant (me) said no go.

hope some people at the track were talking crap about me being such a jerk and calling everyone out like that!!!!!!!! :beer:

i figured i'd go all out since i wasn't gonna be there!!!!

20. Venom51

Don't back peddle now bitch...I scared you off with the threat of the Shervin modified big wheel and you know it. :Poke: