v7 peeps, whos in for the GNF

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lance89, Sep 30, 2011.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Championships look close!

Magic 8-ball sez.....
    6hwt goes back home to TN 129 to join the others.
    7hwt goes to PA with Team Green
    7mw gets stolen by a fishy yank.

It's decided....pass em out, that's how it is....lol.
    :beer:

2. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

But Chuck, it will take until NEXT GNF to get it back, if Dyle's stuff is any indication. :Poke:
    It was too easy. :D

T5 isn't too bad, unless it's wet, then stay off the curbing.
    I will guess that grip in cold morning practice will differ from that balmy 65' race Gypsy is promising.

Looking doubtful for me now, the project start is delayed again so I'll be in Havana North instead of the Palmetto state.
    Got until Sunday to pre-reg, won't be time Th AM.

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Come on now skwid, dyles stuff has been painted for months. The final leg of the delivery is what is taking so long. The HRC delivery express only has one pony, and it don't stop in the upstate very often.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Sorry guys I was away for a couple days.
    Gotta say Skwid its not Chuck's fault I havent gotten that stuff yet. If it had not had been for the heart problem I would have gone after it long ago. But health and money stopped that. Granted if someone had come to RRR back in July I could have gotten it then...:Poke: But Gypsy had more pressing issues. Somethings come first.

Kevin if you and Melch show up for the Vintage races, yall make sure you look me up. I probably will only be there for the MW race but I am definatly coming up. So take care of that HRC package Dennis:beer:

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I got it Dyle.....I might have to sell my truck if it stinks up the bed of my truck after the drive to Atlanta. It's got plenty of dust on it now....lol. I'm handing it off to chuck to deliver, since it's his handy work. I don't want people seeing me with that stuff, they will think I'm a freak or something like Kev.

6. Dyle

Hey I can handle alittle dust. As old as I feel these days its a wonder Im not coughing up dust clumps anyways. So the bike and I and the bodywork are all on the same level. Plus you know that HRC stuff added some high class to your garage.

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

First of, Kev's freakishness has nothing to do with his bike choice. that actually is working in his favor to offset some of it.

You probable just need to give that truck to me. I know how to properly dispose of it. We gotta be careful and make sure not to spread the green genes.

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

8-ball update! News flash!!

Woody is staying at home to pick out more chrome for the new Buell.... Troutman gets snowed in up North and fears the little yellow duc from TN and decides to stay home too.....new v7mw champ is from Italy!
    :beer:

9. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Eboz and Doug glass show up to block for Ray to keep the V7HW title where it belongs, in the South. Just kidding, I'll be back in the states on the 30th. Good luck to all, play nice and drink a dozen for me.

10. Dyle

Cant drink a dozen Eboz but I plan to have my first drink since the heat attack that day. I cant wait. Im hoping the Kid will make the drive up with me if he gets the time off work.
    Eboz I found some cool pics of us and Melch and Chip and Dale and Doug from way back when. I think they are from Barber in 05. And some from the year b4 when the little hurricane was around.

Hey Lance answer your PM....LOL

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Dyles stuff looks so good he had a heart attack when I sent him pics so he had to put off picking it all up....:up:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  12. Dyle

Hope not to have a relaps when I see in person...!

13. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

alright dudes.

better bring your "A" game. i will win both V7 races (again), hands down. last year best time of 37.7 w/o breaking a sweat. high 36's this year for sure. all you suckas will be racing for 2nd.

lance on a ZX6R? bring it. lance on a ZX7/9? yawn. who else has some game to bring? ray? no way. chuck D? noshow. any V7 rookies on RC51's? step up and get ready to be served. stickboy? grid up!!!! rumor has it that melch will be gridding up. all rookies will be punted.

one of the V7 titles will go to a yankee this year. not me, as i don't have points, but mark my words. i'm usually pretty modest, but tonight i'm calling everyone out. got some game? bring it. see you out there....

14. stickboy274

Yeah? Well, you suck.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I got some roller skates...can I come kick KMC's ass?

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I still remember the first time I went to Road Atlanta and laid the smack down to a certain overconfident Kevin Calloway. That day was tomorrow. I was awesome.

17. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

....then you woke up.

you could not beat me at road atlanta with a new GSXR1K on thursday.

kenny.....bring that little girls bike and grid up. i will stomp you silly!

grid up!!!!

18. Venom51

I'll make it a fair fight for you...I'll bring my big wheel with the broken pedal.

19. stickboy274

Is the front wheel flat spotted?

20. Venom51

No...the pedal broke before I could get a descent flat spot going. Maybe I can smack a flat spot in it with a hammer to help him out a little more.