1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USGPRU gone?

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Alanjtc73n, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Alanjtc73n

Alanjtc73n Well-Known Member

Did something happen to USGPRU? I used to surf their forum for parts and info. Before when the website was down, it usually came back up after a while. It's been quite a few weeks and I still can't bring up the site. Apologizes in advance it's is bad form to ask here regarding another race org.

2. peterleduc

peterleduc Well-Known Member

Stu is working on a new web host for the site. From what I gathered, there’s a lot of problems keeping the history of knowledge together in all the back log of posts.

More or less, it’s a very low paying job and is currently requiring a lot of attention.

3. Alanjtc73n

Alanjtc73n Well-Known Member

Makes sense. That place was a virtual treasure chest of info. As well as the people who were great at answering random questions. Certainly helped me start with GP bikes.

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Sad, and I wonder how many RS or TZ 125s race more than say 3 times a year in the US. Same question for RS/TZ250s? But considering the USGPRU had to share track time with CCS for what the last 6 years means the end may be near.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I thought they dissolved and went into CCS classes.....or at least the 125's seemed to do so with moto3.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

8 to 10 years ago when we raced with them, they shared track time at every event we went to. What do you except with a small niche within a small niche sport?