1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TZ250 4DP Wheel set (3YL front) 3.5 front 5.5 rear

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Yamaha Fan, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

The wheels are straight, and the cush is in good condition, with minor marking at the bottom of the buttons from the dampers flexing. I have the small 185mm rear disc as well as a 210mm
    I have a brand new aftermarket billet sprocket carrier with bearing that bolts to the sprocket.

Paint is fair

I will package in a heavy-duty box, wheels properly protected and wrapped. you pay shipping. I have a commercial FedEx account and will price at my cost, you can choose.

I have a Powder coat shop near me that only does wheels the do an excellent job (I can provide pics) and I get a great deal, I pull the bearings (I have a proper bearing puller) and I have a bearing press to properly re-install. Will provide as a service to WERA members if you buy and want these done. I have had 3 sets of other wheels done in Satin black, they look awesome.

Message or E-mail me I go by vintagetz and my provider is comcast.net to discuss details and pricing, glad to provide additional pictures.

Attached Files:

2. AFM890

AFM890 Active Member

Pm sent

3. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Sold....