1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR125/150 Road Racer

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by trispdtrip, Aug 20, 2013.

1. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Sadly, I'm putting my TTR125 with a 150cc kit up for sale. The bike was built using all BBR parts. BBR 150cc kit, cradle, swing arm, exhaust, bars. The bike has YZ80 inverted forks, 17" excel rims with slicks installed. I'm sure there is some stuff I'm missing but this bike is done up proper.
    I also have a Penske 8983 Double Adjustable shock for the bike.
    Asking $2100 or $2600 with Penske Shock.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That is a good looking bike.

3. trispdtrip

Thanks! I hate to let her go. Really want to ride Tally this weekend but things just aren't working out right.

4. trispdtrip

I have ALL of the OEM parts that go with the bike as well. So it can easily be converted back to dirt. Wheels, tires, swing arm, exhaust, everything.
    Also the Penske is brand new. Never even ridden on it. :(

5. trispdtrip

Man, I still have this little beast sitting in the corner of my basement. It needs a new home, someone that will actually ride the damn thing.
    Like I said I have all of the OEM parts that go with the bike.
    $1800 without the Penske.

6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I won't vulture yet, but if the time comes and the spares go separate of the bike, I'd be interested. I'd love to scoop the whole setup up in one shot seeing as that's what I'm building towards with my existing TTR but there's that whole lack of cash problem...

7. trispdtrip

I know cash is what I need. That's why you need to buy this TTR and be done!:D

8. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i wish i had the extra cash..

9. Sundaydisco

Sundaydisco Crooks Racing

Real nice TTR, I have one almost the same as yours. I am seeking knowledge on how your suspension set up. I mite be interested in the Penske shock if it is being sold separately. If your have the time could you pm me? Thanks