1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSA Agent searches baby...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YellowRacer, May 10, 2011.

1. YellowRacer

YellowRacer I can pass this guy...

Gotta make sure the baby was not recruited by Al-Qaeda!

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And what would happen if babies never got searched? They'd all be crammed full of drugs or explosives by all the nutjobs out there.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell they already use babies and children as mules. Not searching them would be moronic.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not profiling is moronic too but they do that....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No choice on that one, they're directed to not do so by politicians....

6. DuncR6

DuncR6 BCICAN

To think that everyone, especially terrorists, are going to believe the same as you is pretty naive.

Who cares if the baby was searched. Go cry about some other current event that actually matters.

7. eboos

eboos Slowski

My youngest is carrying a dirty bomb. I better go change him.

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I'm trying to figure out why some batty old lady in Ottawa is relevant to something that happened in Kansas.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So many clueless individuals.....

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

profiling. :rolleyes:

i saw the pic. when's the last time a white baby blew up a plane? :D

11. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

:crackup:

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm gonna resist sarcastically agreeing with you and suggesting that TSA find another source for their recruiting since that would just be toooooooo easy.

Oh, wait. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bad people hide stuff on babies. Old people can be bad people too.

15. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

search em all....fuck it....

16. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

threadjack: would things be better/worse if the Airlines had to provide their own security verses getting it from the Gov?

17. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

they don't "officially" do that in the same way that Walmart doesn't "officially" discriminate against women.

Just because it's not in the TSA handbook doesn't mean it's not happening. The agents are still human, and they carry human biases.

On my honeymoon, I was "randomly" searched by TSA at the gate. So was the other white male in his 20's boarding my flight. Guess we look like the type who uses recreational drugs. I wasn't offended, and it's not like the plane was going to take off without me, so it really didn't even delay me.

18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

you might get higher quality people rather than the dregs of society that affirmative action legislation mandates we let into government jobs. The government's solution for being more inclusive is to lower standards (regardless of race).

But I think some uniformity is necessary. They're essentially a police force and not really a "security" force as they call themselves. Not sure I like the idea of allowing the same airlines that think it's cool to let passengers sit on the runway for 6 hours set their own standards for security...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I'm going to go with worse safety.

As a business you don't piss off your customers...and feeling up old people and kids is the kind of shit that really sends customers away....or so I've been told.

I only try to feel up the young pretty females, but I have the common sense to do it why their man (or woman) is on the track.

:D

20. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member