1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude, are you fuckin serious? They don't control entire regions across multiple countries anymore. They don't control oil production, have lost most of their funding, their leaders have been killed off, they lost their capital city, and are on the run. The ones left are in hiding waiting for the next leader to come around for them to follow. Yes, there are still members alive and a few ragtag groups out there but for you to claim that isis is not defeated is about as stupid as it gets.

We will have to be there for the indefinite future to keep them down, but that's a captain obvious newsflash isn't it? My son just got a deployment notice to go over there so yeah, we all know there are violent psychos still running around and always will be. But by all means, please come on here and argue semantics all day about how we haven't defeated isis because why not? :rolleyes:

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They've taken hold in South Africa, but that's cool with the LWNs.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Speaking of ISIS, I don't quite see how they can be the same organization and exist in other countries outside of Syria and Iraq. They literally exist JUST for that region, it's part of their name (Islamic State of Syria and Iraq), and if they don't control it, then they're just random terrorists. The USA couldn't be the USA without America - it couldn't exist in Australia :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Logic and terrorists don't usually go well together :D

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It does exist halfway to Australia well off the American continents. :Poke:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, there is actually a whole thread about him being a 'winning machine'.... :D:eek:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

To the people that replied to my question, did you watch the interview?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Read the transcript. Do you have a specific point you wish to make?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So he plead guilty to something that might not even be criminal to avoid unrelated crimes like MAJOR tax evasion which Trump would have had no way of knowing. Oh and his statement was agreed to by prosecutors (not like they wrote it). Lastly no trial so it was just a statement not something the court recognized as factual, no precedence. Sorry another lib paper wishing life away.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeah and the creator of that thread (me) called Trump out (here) for his mistake.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

My friend, that is well said. We are in complete agreement. :beer:

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I doubt that we will ever "defeat" those people. They seem to come out of the woodwork like roaches. When you kill ten of them another twenty show up the next day.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on Duc, just because the Middle Eastern conflict news cycles are not being reported like they were before all the Trump dustups do not think think that they are defeated. They are not. They are kind of like the Viet Cong in that they come out to fight then disappear back into the woodwork. They're better at fighting in that style than we are.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Don't forget that ISIS is not the only terrorist organization. Hamas, Al Quida, Taliban, and many others still exist in different parts of the world. They do not necessarily join up to fight the West but all of them are still there and doing their damnest to defeat us. Fighting them is complicated, especially when you throw in the "rules of combat" that we have to adhere to and considering that none of them are honorable enemies. They do not fight according to the Geneva rules but rather, they fight according to their own rules. To them anything is fair in love and war.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're a bunch of different tribes who are disorganized and yes there is/will always be violence but his point is the larger organizations are effectively gone (for now at least).

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't a lot of those morph into ISIS? Al Queda for one.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't let cable news' definitions confuse you. They're not exactly a well oiled machine. For the most part, their a bunch of goatfuckers who are only fighting because that's their job - they have no other way to make money.

Masterminds another word that comes up all the time.
    You keep hearing about thesea thesa terrorists masterminds that get killed in the middle east.
    Terrorists masterminds.
    Mastermind is sort of a lofty way to describe what these guys do, don’t you think?
    They’re not masterminds.
    “OK, you take bomb, right? And you put in backpack. then you get on bus and you blow yourself up. Alright?”
    “Why do I have to blow myself up? Why can’t I just…”
    “Who’s the fucking mastermind here? Me or you?”

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I agree, they've always been a bunch of different groups, but there have been others who have been able to semi control them all or if not really control at least get them working together.