1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Similar to you whining like a little bitch about everything Trump. :crackup:

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Laughing, like you don’t Bash everything Obama did? You bring him up constantly. Another big difference, you and I aren’t president of the United States… Which is probably a good thing…

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wut

4. SnacktimeKC

Sorry, voice to text issue. Fixed it.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bashing is one thing. Constantly whining like a little liberal bitch is another. :moon::crackup:
    Laughing like I want to.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The story's that the MSM are producing are unlike anything we've seen in the past with any President. You can not sit there and tell me that it isn't so. They have one agenda. Facts be damned.

To believe that Kelly, Tillerson or Mattis would up and quit their post because one was fired or resigned is a slap in the face to all three mens honor, especially Kelly or Mattis. They aren't school boys spitting in their hands and saying "if you go, I go". They are the Secretary of Defense for the United States of America, Chief of Staff for the White House and Secretary of State.

To answer your question, my support for this President is solely based on the polices that he campaigned on and is trying to implement. If those change, so does my support.

7. SnacktimeKC

Come on man, every presidents supporters has said that in my lifetime. Everybody saying Obama wasn’t born in the United States, he was a Muslim, etc. let alone all the stuff that was said about Bush or Clinton.
    I will say I’ve never seen anybody bring upon themselves like trump does though.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The MSM has its agenda. The left side swooned over Obama. Free pass on all things while they bashed Bush hard core. The ones before that were the same but not to extent that we’ve seen with the previous two. You can look past some of those story’s and chaulk them up to that bias. There always has been some and always will be. Fox did the same but opposite.

With Trump, it’s different. The MSM,Democrats and Republicans. They hate the man and are doing everything with in their power to try and get him out of office. They hate the man because he takes no shit. He doesn’t just sit back and let them say whatever they would like and get away with it. This has caused them to lose thier heads. I will agree that Trump brings some things upon himself, the meat and potatoes though are purely from the hatered they have for a President that doesn’t just shut and take it like they used to.

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I have family in PR, and the USVI, so yes, i've written checks for PR, Fl, and Houston.

How as POTUS, you say, a natural disaster throws the budget out of whack, or throw paper towels at them? That's insulting, and not showing any kind of empathy or sensitivity. But that is what you want and that is what you got. A POTUS that doesn't have any empathy for anyone else problems.

10. jase

Why cant our President do that same, act like a man and not a 12 year old school girl?

Those 3 men can take criticism from the POTUS and others and wont tweet about it, but if anyone criticizes the POTUS, watch out. He gets butt hurt and will go on twitter yelling like a little girl. He needs to grow up!!

Trump doesn't show any dignity at all..

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The last grown-up (on paper) that I remember issuing someone an IQ challenge, like the insecure man-child that he really is, was the Dung Beetle, right here. I will let you all process that for a while.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I disagree. Empathy does not mean pointing out that you need to learn to stand on your own two feet. To the contrary, I think it is insulting and demeaning to place someone in a position where they are perpetually dependent.

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You may be onto something with Trump and the Dung Beetle.

[​IMG]

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It should have sunk in by now that Trump is not going to just stand there and take it when the left uses their usual underhanded strategies against him. He uses Twitter to get out his unfiltered word since most of the MSM distorts his every word.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Predicting crickets....

They'll make a movie one day about this. Hopefully it will be a comedy...

17. jase

How about when he just tweets things in which MSM said nothing?

18. jase

How about if a natural disaster happens to you/and your family, and person you look at for some a little help comes along and tells you that this natural disaster is putting a dent in the budget? How will that make you feel?

Or are you incapable of having empathy for others like our President?

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You don't seem to get that he's just going around them. They distort everything he says anyway, so they are irrelevant.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't base my planning on how it feels. If assistance is offered and needed, good. If not, I have worked hard, bought coverage an can manage. It has absolutely zero to do with lack of empathy, sympathy or any other -thy. I don't equate feeling to acting.