1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Holy shit - I didn't understand your comment because I've had my head in the sand with work shit and figured it was an inside joke that I'd missed............................holy shitballs. God damn this motherfucker is a clown.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The Senate is part of Congress.

BHP41 likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Well damn, Dave. HoR. I need to not rush my jokes, or post only when I’m not working. Lol.

KMA all the same :Poke:

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'd go to Vegas right now and put my life savings on Rex if this was actually going to happen. Are we sure Trump could even read the test? That deposition video of him trying to read is comedy gold.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Not going to happen. Donald already lost to DeVos in the first round of the Cabinet Tourny.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You need to log on to www.trumphadtwopiecesofpieandIcantstoptalkingaboutit.com more often.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, of course if you ask the Donald, he is by far the most intelligent mofo on Earth. Hell, he even said so in a speech when he said that he has a very high IQ. That sob is so full of shit that his eyes are green. I keep saying, he is a frigging childlike dumbass. He might be trying to do things that I like but he has no idea about how to diplomatically go about it.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If Rex and the Donald had a debate to see who was the smartest all Rex would have to do to win is stand there cleaning his fingernails and the Donald would beat himself by running off at the mouth. :beer:

9. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

So now our POTUS tweets, "We cant aid Puerto Rico forever". That shows that he doesn't care about PR.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No it doesnt.

11. BHP41

20EE651C-308D-43A6-AF10-570DB5740704.png

12. jase

As the POTUS, why would you tweet something like that?
    These are people just like the people of Fl and Tx.

To me it's just wrong. Doesn't really show any empathy.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are so agonizingly predictable. PR has significant internal issues. FEMA and the military do not exist for long term support and governing. Aid has been and is being sent. However, it is waaaay past time for PR to take initiative and get their act together.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  14. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I’d love to see Rex throw it back in Trumps face, then maybe we’d see if the rumors of the so called suicide pact are true.

jase likes this.
  15. BHP41

Like Mattis throwing the NBC story fabrication about “tenfold” increase in nuclear arms back in Trumps face?

16. jase

I understand what you're saying. And i agree with you that FEMA and the Military do not exist for long term support. Just dont think it's something he should be saying.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha...remember Louisiana and Mississippi? How long was FEMA around after Katrina?

Trump has personal axes to grind all around the world and does so on a daily basis. His words, his positions, his everything is based upon his fragile ego and need to constantly be praised. The fact that people who voted for him continue to defend this extremely fragile man and his tantrums defies any logic.

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

And Trump whining like a little bitch about it? All these guys Obama Clinton Bush have all had stories made up a bottom and they all understand that’s a part of the drill.
    I’m just saying Trump Seems to be coming down hard on his secretary of state, and apparently him, his secretary of defense, and the secretary of treasury, all have a pact that if one gets fired they all leave. Out of curiosity if that were to happen and they would all come out and say he’s unstable, would you still support Trump?

19. BHP41

:rolleyes:

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

We can't support them forever. This doesn't mean we don't care about them. Just that at some point they need to step up and take care of themselfs. How many more $billions is it going to take anyway. Nevermind the on going corruption and siphoning of funds away from its intended purpose and into the pockets of the few.

Why don't you write PR a check. I mean since you care so much. :Poke: