1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three CNN "journalists" resign over retracted story

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

And I'm asking where they were, pretty simple really.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You could ask them.

[email protected]

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Boman Forklift and crashman like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So simple you're too fucking dense to get it.

5. Trunxgp1224

I've done none of those things.

Email sent, thanks for the link. Although I'm not sure what the FIM has to do with it unless FIM sets the limits at tracks for every racing org under its fold.

I haven't heard anyone answer the question, Instead of answering the questions I'm being expected to answer something I didn't ask.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With all due respect, the limits are where the sanctioning body says they are. That is the answer. It could be different for differing sanctioning groups. The group that set forth the rules for the competition where that photo was taken ruled that the pass was legal.

Fack.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You haven't listened.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's a very simple concept that he seemingly refuses to accept. He's been told this over and over again.
    With this being said, it's even more sraight forward than this as the only thing that matters is that MOTO GP didn't find any issue with it nor did they rule it was illegal or against the rules and by default it's considered a legal racing maneuver. Regardless of track, corner, or position of the bike relative to both and the other rider. It was a legal pass.
    How someone can be so dense in refusing to accept that which has already happened is insane.

But I need more information. :crackup:

9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Then perhaps you should ask the question you actually want the answer to:

Should Rossi have been disqualified for that pass on Stoner?

Apparently the sanctioning body did not think so.

I'm guessing you're either a Rossi hater or a Stoner fanboy, but enough with the passive aggressive "clever trolling".

(Personally, I loved the move and for as great as Stoner is/was I always tired of his incessant whining. )

10. Trunxgp1224

I have listened, but no one is answering the question.

The question is not WHO set the limit, the question is WHERE was the limit.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

THE LIMIT IS WHERE THE SANCTIONING BODY DETERMINES IT IS. AT THAT CORNER IT IS OBVIOUSLY SOMEWHERE TO THE RIDERS RIGHT.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

And again, the answer is the limit is where ever the sanctioning body deems it to be. This is where the limit is. In this case, the limit was not violated. It really doesn't matter where the limit is as it was a legal pass. You are asking for someone to prove a negative. Good Lord man it's a pretty simple and straight forward subject. The limit of the track is what ever the race org and track want it to be at any given time and place.
    Where is your brain. Don't answer.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Found it.

Attached Files:

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

But where is it. :D

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Which is all good as long as it doesn't move depending on who the rider is. :D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe if they drew a line in the sand...

17. Trunxgp1224

I understand the sanctioning body determines the limit. all I'm asking is where it is, if you can't tell me where it is then kindly STFU.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

To the riders right.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's where ever they want it to be.

20. Trunxgp1224

They didn't agree with petrutci during that one qualifying session