1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This powerful eSuperbike (electric race bike) needs a skilled rider or racer…

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Hanni, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Hanni

Hanni Member

Brammo eMotoRacing.jpg IMG_3751 sm.jpg

You better hold on when you twist the throttle of this 2013 Empulse R, the same machine as raced by the 2016 eMoto Superbike Champion. Imagine you sliding back on the custom-made race seat, ducking behind the added small windscreen, and feeling the adrenaline when pulling ahead and hearing the jet-engine-like sound as you go into turn 1.

Everyone will stop at your pit as this bike is not just fast but also eye candy. I always enjoyed watching others take photos and hearing them day-dream about riding a bike like this one day. The eMotoRacing competitive field within AHRMA and Wera is growing every year, which means you typically dice with someone at whatever race you show up.

The best part about this bike is the low maintenance. While others spend weekends changing fluids and playing around with the fuel injection for the 5th time, you’ll be rolling your stunning bike into the garage, pop open a beer, and enjoy reminiscing about the mind-blowing weekend you had at the track.

Are you ready to be part of this unique group of racers? Speak up now, before somebody else does.

Previous owner: Arthur Kowitz…if you don’t know him, look him up.

Miles: 2,515

Noteworthy parts and modifications:
    Superbike Bars
    Brembo MC and brakes
    Marchesini rims with Avons race tires
    Woodcraft Rear-Sets
    Custom race seat
    Windscreen
    Sachs shock

$7,900 OBO

2. JRMMiii

JRMMiii Trackdays and Drag racing

Cool to see one of these on the board - always been curious about them at a trackday.

Will they last a full trackday on a charge? 7-20min sessions?

3. Hanni

Hanni Member

Hi! No ebikes in general won't last that long. If you have 220v charger you can probably do half of them. You'd want to take 2 bikes to track days...most eSuperbike racers race in multiple categories with their 2nd favorite bike.

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Have you done the legwork to see what classes it'd slot into with various US clubs?

5. Hanni

Hanni Member

I've not.

6. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

Trade for an Aprilia RS 250?

7. Hanni

Hanni Member

Maybe...depends. Can you send me details.

8. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

I'll have to get the title out of my safe to see what year it is. But, it is race only no lights. It sucks in my living room so I can send you all the pictures you want. Also, it is located in Florida.

9. Hanni

Hanni Member

Yes, year would be helpful. What parts? Any damage? Previous crashes? Photos? All these things would be good to know/have.