1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This one's for you BRAD!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Jun 18, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

:D :D :D Don't you just hate it when you are walking through the halls at work and you find yourself apexing the corners?????

You're welcome Brad!!!

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you do that too?????:D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Have you ever thought out loud that your dog's/ cat's/ animal type pet's tail could use some safety wire to make it "snag proof"? :D

4. ZebProctor

or how hard it would be to safety wire a rubber on??? :D :D .... no more pull and pray......

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i have actually hit my phone, that was on my waist, on the wall while apexing the corners

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I drag my elbow along the wall at work. Well when I did work:p

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You're so skinny you blend in with the wall when you get close! :D

8. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I have pulled an 'air' wheelie the full length of the longest corridor at work. Started to lose it once but recovered just in time for the breakroom.

I had thought nobody had seen me, until later when I was asked why I was trying to push an imaginary cart along.

However, since the "why do RR's hate Stuntz" thread, I have decided to decist from anymore air wheelies in the work place. Its a buzz - but I cannot condone it.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

10. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

haha, good stuff here, mark.

11. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

We have round columns here at work that are covered with a rough textured wall paper. When I apex a corner with one, dragging my elbow on it (about the only time I'll ever drag an elbow LOL!) sounds just like a knee puck. :cool:

But do you catch yourself leaning into and looking "through" the turn?

Have you seen those football (soccer) commercals where the "victims" legs jerk involentarily in soccer moves?
    That would be a cool commercal for AMA racing or for someone selling roadracing stuff. Guys who can't walk around a turn without going wide-tight-wide and craining their heads around. :D

12. ZebProctor

or looking over your shoulders to merge into a perpendicular hallway...... gotta apex that too....

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

There's a pretty kickass downhill left back to an uphill right that is two lanes going into four on my way to work. I find myself "setting people up" for that turn, trying to decide which "line" they're gonna take and then reacting. Did I mention that I am doing this in a "superstock legal" Mazda b4000 pick up truck?

Also, how many of you dirt riders out there when you were kids, would look out the window of the car and, in your mind, jump the culverts and driveways on the side of the road?

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: freaks.

15. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I do the culvet thing and I never rode a dirt bike as a kid. :D

16. ZebProctor

No, that comes from being DRAGGED over them by your friends...

17. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

At least I have friends. :D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

19. ZebProctor

oh, so you wanna play dirty, huh? well do ya feel lucky, well, do ya, PUNK!!

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Hey it's all fun until someone gets mean. ;)