This kinda pisses me off.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BR549, Nov 21, 2012.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Exactamundo!

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or die tryin'...

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let's see, I'm running a corporation where my employees deal with disabled clients. One of my employees, while on a paid company trip, shows an amazing lack of maturity on an international basis.
    I'm thinking maybe she isn't the person I want to entrust responsibility to in dealing with our clients. Also, I could be held legally liable later for exercising bad judgement in continuing to employ someone who has clearly demonstrated bad judgement.
    Not a tough choice.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Even for you?

:D

5. she-shay

she-shay Banned

Aww..... WTF is the problem? She's just exercizing her right to free speech is'nt she? Delve into the causes of how some, if not most of those graves got filled in the 1st place and then you'll have something of substance & consequence to talk about. Not some open mic night amateur that needs to work on her material.... & shit
    I'll tell you what venom..... Lets take away her ability to vote AND yours... Fair enough?

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

It isn't their business...until you post it on Facebook...then it is every bodies business...

7. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

It is disrespectful to the memory of the friends/family we have there. They stepped up to the plate and said that your freedoms are worth my life. I think a little respect is a small price to pay. A political statement over the grave of the person that helped protect that freedom is not a way to say thank you.

I'm thankful for people that can appreciate the sacrifices without having to endure the hardships.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Go ahead. Until they give me something worth voting for I'm not using it anyway.