This is not cool....

Discussion in 'General' started by Gerloff310, May 9, 2008.

1. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

If you will notice in my signature it says "Dickhead" and if you go to my profile one of my hobbies is "sucking cock". How does someone get in my profile to change my information?

Did I piss somebody off? I consider myself a pretty reasonable guy. If you have a problem with me why don't you come up and talk to me about it? My wife and kids sometimes use my profile on this sight.

Can one of the moderators tell me who did this and when??

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

did you leave your computer where your buddy could get it?

3. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

that sucks...

i left mine on a few times where friends could get on the bbs's and they did...

on a side note, how are you after your wreck?

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

you know you can change it back, right? :D

5. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

That was my 1st thought, but I only check the BBS at work periodically and then log off. At home I look at it at night and then log off. I don't think any of my people at work would think that I would think that what was done would be hilarious.

6. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

I know I can change it back. I just wanted to find out how it got changed first.

7. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

You have 2 options A) a co-worker doesn't like you or B) You pissed your wife off:up:

8. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

I'm just bruised up. My bike got more damage than my body. I will be ready to go by Tally next month.

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

C) Bi-polar and/or self loathing?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only way it happens is either you've got a computer set to log in automatically (or keep the PW stored) or someone figured out your pw.

11. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

No, that Liv-2-win guy has that covered:D

12. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Yeah that would not be cool at all if the wife and kids saw something like that. Not very funny, especially considering the age of the kids.

13. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

I changed it back. I checked with work and nobody will fess up. I will hold my invitation open to whoever did it if they would like to discuss it with me :)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah - I will look into it but if someone is logging in on your computer (the most likely scenario) then it won't show anything different.

15. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's just plain stupid. From what I know of you and your family, you guys are very upstanding and morally sound people. I don't see how anyone could think that would be funny. Not cool at all to the person responsible.

16. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

If your place of work is like mine, you won't get a confession from anyone, EVER. Even if you stood there and watched someone do it. They still deny any involvement. It's amazing.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  17. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Maybe "Itchy Scrotum" did it. :Poke: