This is just F***ing COOL (Hydrogen topic)

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor1, Jun 16, 2005.

1. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

http://www.solarintegrated.com/SOL_Sol_Hy.html

[​IMG]

this is just the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!!...

Imagine never going to the gas station again... the US weens it's oil use to the point where we have to buy NO oil from the middle east... then they all go broke and start getting on thier knees begging us for help.... and we can say.. "I don't know, we might up our help by 500,000 pennies this month... let us think about it... NO"....

Hell they would hand us bin laden on a platter at that point for $1....

2. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

This could be HUGE!! If I designed it, I would add a retractable solar panel... it would retract at night to decrease the chances of damage at night... and it would retract when it rains and stuff... you could have a small stamp sized panel on the main unit that measures when there's enough light to deploy the main panel...... hhhmmmmm.....

3. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

wow....and we might be able to power a small wristwatch with that thing. sweeet!

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Where's Jimmy Neutron when you need him?

5. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I just wish you guys would use solar for your darn tire warmers so I don't have to hear your darn generators.

6. Redrodent1

Redrodent1 Well-Known Member

Great.....the cost of water is going to be astronomical :D

7. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

penalty!!!!

not allowed to use 'darn' in the same post twice when the thread title implies that much more severe adjectives are to be used.

you will be let off with only a warning this time.