This is Cool? Ladies ride FREE and BOGO

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Allthatflash, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Allthatflash

Allthatflash Well-Known Member

I got this earlier this week though I'd pass the word out.

Buy one and get one free so a friend can ride for free or better yet split the track day and save even more! That what I did the last time they had this.

72-Hour Track Day BOGO Sale" Ends July 18th @ Midnight!

B.O.G.O IS BACK!!!

Apparently everybody's favorite Track Club promotion has been the BOGO deal we ran earlier this year. BOGO coupled with the Ladies RIDE Free Track Day proved to be the most successful promotion that we have ever had in sixteen years of promoting track days! There is only one restriction...Labor Day Monday-September 6th is NOT included as part of this BOGO promotion !

So to promote your happiness and keep money in your wallet "BOGO is Back" are certain that this will generate more interest in our remainder track days we are offering BOGO for ALL of the following track days ONLY:
    Monday-August 16th
    Tuesday-August 17th
    Tuesday-September 7th
    Monday-October 11th
    Tuesday-October 12th
    Friday-October 29th
    Saturday-October 30th
    Sunday-October 31st
    Monday-November 15th
    Tuesday-November 16th
    The unique link for the registration page for the BOGO Promotion is:

72-hour BOGO Deal registration page is here :

http://thetrackclub.com/proddetail.p...Hour_BOGO_Deal

Attention Ladies ..... !!!

Additionally, Track Club is bringing back a LIMITED number of spots (10 spots per event) for our "10 Ladies Ride for FREE" on each of the above dates as well! So for the first 10 ladies for each track day, that sign up for any of the above dates they will get a track day compliments of The Track Club.

There are only two restrictions...
    1) Each lady can only claim and use one (1) free spot for this entire promotion, and
    2) Labor Day Monday-September 6th is NOT included as part of this promotion !

We want to be able to attract as many as one hundred (100) different ladies for this new promotion! And as we have offered before, there will be lots of Control Riders and free instruction for all that want or need it, for any and all days. The Track Club has 16 years and more than 420 track days of experience in this business, so we understand what & how to run the best track days with the most fun and the maximum amount of track time! The unique link for the registration page for the Ladies Free Promotion is:

Ten (10) Ladies Free Track Day Sign Up Here:

http://thetrackclub.com/proddetail.p...10_Ladies_Ride

===

So right now is also the time to get registered to save that money for our Annual Labor Day Track Event ! Use the following discount code "trackclubseptember" to enjoy a healthy discount for this event ! Act NOW...you have until Friday-August 5th at Midnight to get the current maximum discount ! A reduced discount will be available until August 31st ! This event is going to SELL OUT!

http://thetrackclub.com/products.php?cat=41

===

This is about the best time of the year , come join us for our fall Annual October Track Event ! Use the following discount code "trackcluboctober" to enjoy a healthy discount for this event ! Act NOW...you have until September 30th at Midnight to get the current maximum discount ! A reduced discount will be available until October 24th ! This event is our last weekend event for 2010 !

http://thetrackclub.com/products.php?cat=42

2. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm 12 Oct track day is canceled or is it still available, because its not on their site any more?

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

The links get a 404 error, and the original post doesn't say WHERE these guys are doing track days.

4. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

One of my buddies had previously bought a bogo track day for the 12th of Oct and they no longer have that day posted on their site. Cuz if it is canceled, I need to tell my buddy change it for the 11th.

5. gixrdeb

gixrdeb Doesn't like to play nice

Yes, the day is still on and yes you can still sign up. However, it is on the 11th, not the 12th and the BOGO deal and ladies ride free promotion is over but he is offering a discount of I believe 25%

Another option for you is if either one of you guys are C group you can also sign up with www.tracktactics.org who is also selling spots for C group only $75 for that day if you are a TrackTactics member. If you are not a member, it's free and easy to sign up for the membership :beer:

6. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

Yeah, just found out the 12th is canceled, will have to do the 11th.

7. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

Hope it doesn't get too crowded...:D

8. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn't, and it shouldn't be cuz there are two other track days going on the same day at thunder hill and willow springs.