1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They’re coming for your loud generators

Discussion in 'General' started by aaronson, Jul 21, 2023.

1. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The more they keep pushing the stupid the greater the push back will become.

They can take my generators from my cold dead hands. :D

R1Racer99, MELK-MAN, cbush and 11 others like this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Interesting.... :blart:

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The pushback from the people, yes. But it won't matter for the stuffed elections.

MELK-MAN, Quicktoy, 27 and 5 others like this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I have some carbon monoxide for "them"...hehe
    The article talks about 3 people who improperly positioned the generator exhaust... we need more of that!! :dead:

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Good thing you didn't make this totally unbiased post political.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If he drove through Cumming, Ga right now and said a word about banning generators he'd get kicked in the fucking teeth.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I could have used bad grammar and incorrect spelling to make your side happy. But IDGAFA.

tl1098 likes this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And thankfully from a totally unbiased source....

backbone likes this.
  10. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Murse fight! Murse fight!

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Man i hate when pols...of any stripe..use some BS bureau and over reach to do somtheing they know they could never get voted in,

Instead of saying he ya'll we want to make these things cleaner or ban them...just use the CPSC to throw some EPA like number on there and call it a day. I doubt having the CPSC regulate the CO emissions from an engine will hold up anyway. That doesnt really sound like their job. Effing morons.

R1Racer99 and cbush like this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

This appears to only be new sales, is that correct?

aaronson likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yes.

14. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

What will racers do now to warm their tires prior to races??? This is a dangerous rule. Especially for tracks without power hook-ups.

Looks like Friends of Mongo in Training (FOMIT) are helping to destroy roadracing in Amerika.

There is too much FOMIT around. It needs to be cleaned up.

And it stinks, too.

tony 340 likes this.
  15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

If you just buy more massive batteries from China and run an inverter made in China , and keep it all going with solar panels made in China, errathang gets better all of a sudden.

The only way we're saving the world is by purchasing foreign goods. Got it yet ?

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You purchase goods from the where they are produced. Rage at the corporation that chose to abandon your country for a country with a more desperate and controllable labor pool. That, or get your mind right, accept those wages and conditions here.

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Do generators really contribute to pollutions that much? I mean really, most people run a generator a handful of days per year. GTFO.

This is going to be like diesel emissions. Get ready for you genny to be twice as expensive to buy/maintain/fix and half as reliable. Fuck yes.

In the end it's a money grab. That is all.

crashman, MELK-MAN, cbush and 2 others like this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Once gennies have catalytic converters they will all be stolen. THATS the goal. No more independence or mobility. No juice for you. EXCEPT thru the grid.

Then theyll figure out how to require emission tests on the suckers.

Boman Forklift, 27, MELK-MAN and 2 others like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Next theyre gonna throw egg into a fema camp!