1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Plenty of clean laps in the 1:06s. Was still showing my previous fast lap (1:07) for the entire race. So half my laps were 1 second green. Wasnt even counting the fast lap from the race before (also 1:06, no incidents).

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not sure why, but it's happened to me too.
    Maybe ask on the forums under License & Scoring

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Because he can't keep it on the track thats why....

"O shit missed that turn" :crackup:

Man, @Venom51 has missed some really good night's here. :crackup:

4. Pittenger5

Hahah, that was my first lap, the rest of the time was, oops, that was that turn again.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Hey @BigBird, do we need to come un pack your shit or what. Let's go man!!!

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

PLEASE do! I went to build the computer desk two nights ago, and was like well I can build it, but i'll have to place it on top of boxes :eek:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sorry I missed the fun. I am busy putting out a fire with a customer because we have a sales weasel the is an incompetent little fuckstick.

8. Pittenger5

Most sales people are. Fortunaetly Im no longer in sales.

9. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

I don't think best laps get counted during racing because mine never update either, constantly get purple sectors and think I'm doing good only to see my lap times are the same.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No I seen and worked with some really good ones. They may be the exception to the rule however.

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

They are in your profile. Just check the car and it will show you best laps times for every track you drove it on

12. Skter505

Yeah I think he's talking about the black box showing your sector times during the race though, mine never save during the race, it only shows against your previous session best lap.

13. Pittenger5

Yeah, I think thats what its showing for me too. I hate it though, i want to know how Im doing through the race.

14. Skter505

I agree, I thought it was only happening to me. It's very annoying and defeats the point of even having the box there during a race.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

There's all kinds of data acquisition programs for smart phones out there. Just don't ask me what they are as I don't own one . And they don't work for my flip phone :)

16. Skter505

I've seen some cool setups to use an old phone or tablet but VR kinda takes that option away. I don't usually get a lot of practice in before races so I'm usually still learning where I can push during a race so it's frustrating not seeing live comparisons on best sectors.

17. Pittenger5

I thought you had a rotary phone?

18. Pittenger5

I wonder if you change the option to best lap this session would fix that. Ill hafta try that tonight.

19. Skter505

It might, I'll have to give it a go also. Didn't really think about it because I usually just leave it on "All time"

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I just can't win. Go everything set and working. Now I have a friggin migraine .
    From the 2 laps I did get in @ Road Atlanta, I can say it's going to be a big learning process.