The Hottest New Website on the Net

Discussion in 'General' started by wera122, Feb 25, 2001.

1. wera122

wera122 Guest

I guess they can't swim too well or they would have crossed the lake and infiltrated South Cackalackee by now, eh? [​IMG]

2. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Must get out of Georgia.... must get out of Georgia.... must get out of Georgia....

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

There are several interstates waiting with your name on them for you to leave if you don't like it. [​IMG]

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Wow! I'm already so famous that they've named an interstate after me???

Okay, Tracee. You've convinced me. I'm moving out of Georgia!! [​IMG]

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

Well since he convinced you, how about you quit your job, move to Charlotte and shack up with me. The first weekend in April is open and I can help you move in. Whaddya say?

Then you won't be known as BW from RA any more. What will we call you then? TIW from TFS? [​IMG]

6. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

I dig the GP shift myself but it doesn't seem to matter in the long run, Mladin runs regular pattern.

7. Tracee Polcin

Oneday when I'm around I'll show why it is better to have GP-shifting. It's all balance and being smooth. [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

I guess it's better to have those things on your racebike, cause your mountain bike record is worse than Ceasar's crash record this year. [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

Yeah but at least it doesn't cost me anything when I throw that down. [​IMG]