The Hottest New Website on the Net

Discussion in 'General' started by wera122, Feb 25, 2001.

1. wera122

wera122 Guest

With much hard work and dedication by my wonderful inflatable woman, we have formed a race team and now have our own website.

Check it out at http://www.tfsraceteam.com and let us know what you think.

Make special note of the Saturday night cookout at Roebling next month in the News section. Mark it on your calendars and we hope to see y'all there!

Enjoy!

2. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Tom asked me to publicly state how "kick ass" I think his web site is, so there... [​IMG]

3. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

slick.....slick [​IMG]

4. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

In spite of the fact that Tom's bike/leather combo is ugly as puke I think he embodies all that is cool about amateur racing. He doesn't take himself too seriously, yet consistently finishes in top of the pack positions. I've never met the guy but you can't help but like him sight unseen. What better compliment could you give someone?
    Great website and good luck at Roebling!!!

5. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG]ROTFLMAO!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And haven't even seen him with his helmet off!

6. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

Ha! You are the lucky one!!!

7. wera122

wera122 Guest

Thanks for the kinds words Bryon, I really appreciate them. Except for the ugly as puke bike/leather combo. [​IMG] You suck! [​IMG]

8. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I can only see half of the home page, your site sucks. [​IMG]

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

What browser are you using, Netscape 3.0? [​IMG] Try IE 5.0 or higher. It works much better.

You know, you can adjust the frames on the screen with your mouse. You like using your right hand to play with little things, so you should have no problem. [​IMG]

10. Tracee Polcin

Yep,I'm using netcrap on this friggin' puter. And really? [​IMG]

11. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

TIW, I loved your article. I've been trying to get the nerve up to take my bike out on the track. You may have just inspired me. [​IMG]

12. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Thanks! If I could do it, then believe me, anyone can. And once I realized I wasn't going to die, it was fun! [​IMG] GO FOR IT!!!

13. Tracee Polcin

Damn Tom, you already got your invite to the GNF for 2001? [​IMG] You can fluff up the release all you want but you can't fool people who know they even haven't sent out the invites. Heck we have only raced once and you are already thinking about the GNF. Slow down young bucky and take one race at a time.

14. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Hey, Tracee, if the world collapsed today, Tom would make the list: he's in the Top 15, isn't he? [​IMG]
    But I'm with you on the bragging. Although I like the fact that he brags about himself. [​IMG]

15. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Nice webstie. [​IMG]

16. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

hmmm.....dunno about that. Last time I had some of your cooking, I went out the next morning and slammed myself into the pavement with resultant breakage. I think it was something in the food.......... [​IMG]

Charlie Mc #90

17. wera122

wera122 Guest

What can I say. TIW is my #1 fan and she has faith in me. [​IMG] See you at the GNF! [​IMG]

18. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

She may not have the best judgment (if I go by the company she keeps), but I still think she is a good woman deep down inside. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by thiam1 (edited 02-26-2001).]

19. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

And I think its super cool that Beth topped out your F4 on the straight at Roebling, a buck thirty, must have been one hell of a tailwind that day [​IMG].

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

Um, it was the F3 and she was only in 5th gear. She hasn't ridden the F4 yet cause it's GP shift. Truth be told, I don't really like GP shift, I just run it to keep people off my bike since most people cringe when you say GP shift. [​IMG]