The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Maybe, but they've been doing these demos in major cities around the world for a good while.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Rumor has hamilton's salary at Ferrari at minimum €100,000,000

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Damn. They really want another title. But is Hamilton enough? I wonder what they are going to throw at Newey.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hamilton ain't all that. Nico and George have both proved it.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

8. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Sky F1 just now, Christian when asked, said "he's tired" "he hates the regulations and is taking a year or two off at home" yea...we'll see...

9. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

And Newey in an interview on Sky says he loves the challenge of new regulations...

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Toto is the Puig of F1. Singlehandedly capable of turning a great team into shit.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Those early active suspension cars just ran away and hid from the field. Watching Mansell and Patrese crush everyone was eye opening to Newey's genius.

CBRRRRR999 and rd400racer like this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That's fuckin rich coming from you!

motion likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What was up with Magnussen today? He was all over the track, almost like he was fucking with Lewis. Interesting.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. rwdfun

rwdfun

F1 tried to fix the “gain advantage” penalty by increasing from 5 to 10 seconds. Might be time to use an immediate black flag or drive through for the times it’s clear the advantage gained is for the teammate up the road. Haas has now done this twice recently that I can recall. When a few points mean 10’s of millions, the team needs to be penalized for those types of tactics.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

I think I just became a Kevin Magnussen fan, Lewis was cool with it. Dad Jan was cool back in the day when he refused to quit his smoking habit while driving for Stewart F1. Sir Jackie was pissed!

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So, you're Logan Sargeant...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He should've stayed in the car and asked his woman to bring him some diapers and a pee bottle. That's the only way Antonelli doesn't get into the car.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

The food and beverage prices were an absolute joke…$25 for a bottle of water, $180 for an order of nachos? GTFO with that amount of greed :mad:

CBRRRRR999 and Photo like this.