The fallout...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You would know if you were not a homophic, xeno bigot.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Same types of things he did (and tried to do) in Indiana starting with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. I don't personally care what your religion is, I just don't want it used to govern anyone or used as a tool to legitimize discrimination. The act also puts religious issues above the state's business interests as evidenced by the reaction of companies like Eli Lilly and Angie's List. I really don't want anyone who prioritizes religion over the economy.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

speeddaddy likes this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Particularly when there is no one that a needs good economy more than religion.

scottn likes this.
  6. Venom51

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016...e-in-obamacare-signups-rush-on-contraception/

I would like to find issue with this article but quite frankly I can't think of anyone I want to reproduce less than those that are very likely creating this panic. :D

So hurry and sign up...get your IUD and keep the planet safe from your genetic material.

You just can't make this shit up. Self imposed, government funded eugenics. That;s a real smart fuckin bunch.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    crashman likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Sorry, didn't realize Velveeta and managing a giant meme archive made you daft. Circum: around; loquate: speak.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chaotic. Think talking in nice symmetrical circles. See how soothing that can be?

Gorilla George and TXFZ1 like this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Kinda like my feelings on abortion. I am against it as a means of birth control but it is certainly better than letting most of those semi sentient fucktards reproduce and overwhelm the system with their mouthbreathing, drain on society kids.

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gee. I supposed it never occurred to these chowder heads that effective contraception would significantly reduce the number of abortions. Of course there are plenty chowder heads on the right that refuse to make contraception accessible. Personally, I vote for putting contraception in all forms of alcoholic beverages and require a license for the antidote.

Gorilla George and dtalbott like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Is Speedy E aware of this?

auminer likes this.
  12. Venom51

I'm all for government funding of birth control. If you are actively participating in the well fare system your monthly check should have a batch of condoms, a pill or an IUD enclosed.

scottn and dtalbott like this.
  13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I realize that one of the positives of our country is that we have the freedom of the press to sustain us when uncertainty prevails. One of the negatives of this country is also related to the press. When the press ceases to be objective and honest in their reporting I wish there was some way to rein them in and force them to be honest and unbiased while still allowing them to do their jobs. I fear that that's an impossible task. How do we solve this kind of mess? Allowing the press to be biased against one political party or the other is irritating at best.

14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Yeah. Only if the men are drinking it. Sterilize yourselves.

15. CausticYarn

The biggest lashout I have seen today is because of the electoral college.

People are petitioning to abolish it because it's "antequated and unfair".

16. Venom51

Let me guess who those people are this go around. Actually I don't need to guess. Having been vocal on the topic in the past I have to admit I was wrong and it is working just as it was designed to work. My inability to grasp why they designed it that way previously does not indicate that it was not designed correctly. There are times and things I want the popular vote to be used for but this isn't one of them. Now if we are talking about whether Congress gets a raise or not then I think that should be based on exactly how the voter thinks they are performing.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fine by me.

18. Venom51

Pour me a glass Acree.

19. CausticYarn

Dern needs in on it so I can't trick him into another baby.

20. CausticYarn

I was in the same boat. It took me a bit of research to figure it out - but I was absolutely wrong. The electoral college prevents a mob of people in one State from deciding how a few people in another state should be represented. It prevents political coup and mob rule.

It is working as it was designed.

The people that are butt hurt are the Clinton supporters.

I didn't support either of them. I am not triggered or claiming ptsd or screaming about the injustice of our system or raving about the world ending. I am what's wrong with this world.