1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dungeon: What happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Mar 3, 2020.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a challenge....:crackup:

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to bow to your wealth of experience in this matter. The next time I take a shot, I shall judge it harshly and call it out for the disreputable pirate piss that it actually is.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I really enjoy it when Papa and Dave troll threads. :crackup:

"Take your ass to the IYC forum..." :crackup:

cav115 and YamahaRick like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe instead of asking yourself why it was deleted, you should ask yourself why it was there. But really, finding a different place to discuss politics is a far better use of your time than complaining.

That said, and this applies to you in particular, if you didn't use the dungeon to start discussions on things like insomnia, you'd find that that there are a lot of other things you can continue discussing on this side of the forum.

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

you 2 have done a great job over the years and appreciate it, normal is having the dungeon back

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you saying that the years before there was ever a dungeon on this forum were not normal?

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

It's not coming back, you should go find a new forum.

8. Captain Morgan

So at all the crazy politics, I'm to blame for the dungeon ending because I talked about insominia, not being able to sleep normal?? Love it because it makes no sense????

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I love how you're trying to get something for yourself out of the situation. :crackup:

kangasj and cav115 like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, you matter a lot less than you seem to think. No one was thinking of you it was shut down. What I am trying to explain to you is that you have been using the dungeon for things that don't need to be in the dungeon. So it should matter less to you that it's gone. Because you can discuss those things over here.

If you're drunk, read this again when you're sober. If you're sober now, take a couple of drinks and read it again.

rd400racer, Ducti89, Slider82 and 4 others like this.
  11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

[​IMG]

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

One of the few (one) thing I liked about the ADV Dungeon is you had to apply for admission and it was not accessible otherwise, it keeps the driveby snipers out.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Brutal.

cav115 and Banditracer like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't know if the closure is temporary or permanent, but, from past experience I can assure you, the longer you complain, the longer it will stay closed.

Steeltoe and Britt like this.
  15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey! Where did the fucking Dungeon go?!!......

Which asshole did that?

HTH

tiggen likes this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: :crackup:

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll drink to that.

cav115 likes this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You just confused him even more. :crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  19. Captain Morgan

So it's the dungeon, meaning the bottom of the barrel, prison, chains, wet,moldy, dark, a dungeon is what the forum is named?? What topics are good for you in the dungeon??

Here are some adjectives for dungeons: fatally deep, khronal, dark and pestilent, dreary red-brick, unhealthy subterranean, foul-smelling, subterranean, narrow, veritable, loathsome and lousy, partially open-air, more-than-physical, unfortunately dank and cold, unfortunately dank, condemned-criminal, deepest and most ... the beeb political discussions don't seem so bad

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What a benevolent soul you are. I hope your legs grow together.