1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to a fellow racer ?

Discussion in 'General' started by dwheeler, Aug 24, 2003.

1. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the person who signed for and recieved my Solo16 purse money from Saturdays race at VIR.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i know what that's like. a guy once picked up my first place trophy and check. {even though i lapped him}

there are for sure some dickheads out there. the funny thing is, it's YOUR fault for not checking the results. {at least that is what wera's gonna tell you}

3. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Doesn't WERA check ID so some random chump doesn't walk up and say "Hey, I'm Joe Blow. Can I have my check?"

How does the purse claim process work?

:confused:

4. dave333

dave333 traveler

:(

the peep signed your name?

5. dave333

dave333 traveler

was your wife with ya? :D

I remember a vow or mantra or something along those lines wives profess that goes "what is yours is mine and what is mine is mine, whatever I don't want may be yours unless I want it again"

6. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

WERA made it right, they did give me a credit for the amount.

But just find it a little common that someone would go up there and say they are "me" sign my name and take the money.
    Well lesson learned, I'll be there when they are handed out after the races on saturday for now on.

7. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Yeah, that would be good reason to give someone a Wood Shampoo! The balls of that Guy!! Unbelievable!:mad: