1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks From Markb

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, May 9, 2007.

1. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Yeah,we dig syrup on boobies :p

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Tom, surely you jest.

LET'S SEE SOME BEWBIES UP IN THIS PLACE!

for Mark of course

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Todd - yes.

4. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

For Marc, of course. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  5. Putter

I can feel the love!

For Mark of course

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I've got friends and family checking up on this thread, people from work, people young and old, my grandfather, my lil cousins.....I'm a cripple, and you post up boobies??!!!:Poke: :rolleyes:

Hey Michele, Gwen and Stacy - great to hear from you guys!!! And thanks for the congrats. I hope you guys are all doing well :) Today was the most down I've been for a while, and i didnt really even know why either. Strange. I guess I saw myself in the mirror this morning about to take a shower and I didnt exactlly like seeing myself in a chair like that. A few hugs later and I felt ok. In fact its been a good day. I think its ok to go a bit up and down here and there, that was just a short little downer.

I went to councilling later in the day with 10 other guys in chairs. There were all in a far miserabler place than I was. seriously, these guys all were on serious downers. I felt realy bad for them, and didnt say much. I am so thankful I am not taking this minor ailment like they all are.

And thanks for the continued well wishes everyone, aand ignore these horndogs....I cannot appologize enough for them. They're only like that cos they know I cant kick their asses from my McChair.:moon: But when I get walking again, I will poke them with my walking stick....:up:

7. Putter

So how fast does the chair go? Can you hop it up with a Power Commander or anything?

Still prayin for ya, buddy.

8. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Well I got a new chair today, slightly down on power, but the handling is much sharper. There is another guy here that paralysed himself in a car race, we are getting ready for a bike vs car race....I need more practice, but I recon I can take him....:up:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At least they were caged boobies.

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  10. 418

418 Expert #59

You're in my thoughts every day Mark. I'm glad God has given you the strenght to keep your head high through this difficult time.

I'll keep praying for you.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid: What he said.

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Keep your head up Mark.
    Would there be a good time to come see you this weekend?

13. krazy k

krazy k Member

Mark..... Hellllooo???

You are sounding more normal now than since this whole thing happened. Of course you are going to get depressed. Dear God, most people would be curled up in a fetal position crying like a little girl. I know I would. The difference between you and them is that YOU have the attitude and the support system to pull yourself out of the funk and push on!!! If anyone can come out of this walking it is you!!! If not, then you and everyone else will know you gave it everything you have. Talked to your dad in the office yesterday. He is soooo proud of you and the way you are handling this thing. Can't get any bigger kudos than that right??!?!

As for you friends on this web site? They are great. Tell me, where did they get that picture of me??? :D

Wanted to stop by and see you on my way to the airport on Friday. You sound awful busy though. Is there a good time to come??

Karen

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So the blonde is Bridget?

15. krazy k

krazy k Member

uh huh...

good ole Bridget!! :p

16. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Mark- Hurry up and ditch that powerchair that things for lazy asses!!!:Poke:

17. mtroise

mtroise New Member

Newbies

DSC02674.JPG

DSC02335.JPG

ok, ok, don't expect any bikini shots like the previous photos!!!!
    The first pic is of (of course) Mark, Michele, Gina, Gina's sister and Nelson
    while in Las Vegas 11/05

the second pic is of Michele and Gina, both married but somehow are starting to feel like WERA groupies

Still praying for you Mark.

We hope today is a good day

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hey Mark, still praying for ya everyday:up:

19. Bridget

Bridget New Member

What can I say? Ya'll found me! ;)

20. stanleyboy

stanleyboy Well-Known Member

mark...stantheman from birmingham...i got to come see you in b'ham and you were a joy to my heart...you never know how you'll feel when you leave seeing someone thats gone through what you have, but you did then and still remind us all of how good life is for us...keep posting pics of sam....what a beauty...and with such a loving heart...you are a blessed man....thanks for your encouragement...we love you...stan