TFS Roebling Road Cookout

Discussion in 'General' started by RideRed, Feb 28, 2001.

1. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

yea....has that gone by the wayside as all other fads do?

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Cool, I'm going to gank a mtb trail in Pooler after practice then I'll be back for the food and beer. [​IMG]

3. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

We made the hotel reservation last night, so we will be there!! [​IMG] Can't wait to meet/see everyone!!

4. Tracee Polcin

You need to camp because the party is going to last longer than the gate stays open. [​IMG]

5. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Well, the last time I saw the showers at Roebling, I wasn't to keen on getting in one. [​IMG] I figure we will check them out again that weekend and if they are Ok we will camp there from then on. [​IMG]

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Oh, sure, make me be the guinea pig. But... I've survived Road Atlanta infield showers in April (they have NO hot water!), so I can survive anything. [​IMG]

7. wera122

wera122 Guest

Hotel? You disappoint me GSXRGIRL. [​IMG]

Part of the total Roebling experience is camping at the track. We'll make sure to point and laugh when you're waiting in line to get into the track and we're sitting next to our bikes sipping morning coffee. [​IMG]

8. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Just let me know how the ones at Roebling turn out. Maybe I can trust your opinion. [​IMG]

9. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

The entrance is definately the only thing I don't like at Roebling. I'll just walk over while GSXRGUY waits in line to get in. [​IMG]

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

Not if you don't have a wristband you won't! Gotta wait in line like everyone else. Well, except for those of us who camp at the track and laugh at people like you waiting in line. [​IMG]

11. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

That's true. Except for Sunday mornings when we have the armbands. [​IMG]

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, but after the party on Saturday night we won't be expecting to see you until at least noon on Sunday. [​IMG]

13. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LOL. I don't drink beer so I think I will be just fine on Sunday!! [​IMG]

14. wera122

wera122 Guest

OMG! You don't camp, you don't drink beer. What are you doing with a racer then? Tell GSXRGUY I offer him my condolences. [​IMG]

15. Tracee Polcin

She's got something hiding in that closet I bet. [​IMG]

16. brianjohnson

brianjohnson Well-Known Member

Showering? On a race weekend? Showering's for sissies. Real men stink like sweat and dead cow skin. [​IMG]

17. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I am not a man.
    Thank goodness. [​IMG] I will be taking showers at Roebling. You sweaty, stinky guys will be forced to sit in your own section at the party!

18. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

We do camp, just at places with decent showers. [​IMG] Oh yeah, GSXRGUY doesn't like beer either. [​IMG]

19. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Sipping moringing coffee good. [​IMG]

Try not to scare everyone at registration this time. Get dressed before you pick up your registration packet and go through tech. [​IMG]