TFS Roebling Road Cookout

Discussion in 'General' started by RideRed, Feb 28, 2001.

1. wera122

wera122 Guest

Which part of I'm only bringing 2 London Broils and will be in bed by 11pm to get a good night rest before the races are you dumbasses having a hard time understanding?

Glenn and Tracee will be the first miscreants I kick out of the party at 8pm. If they even last that long. [​IMG]

2. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Does that mean I won't have a pit spot reserved when I get there?

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

And you'll be passed out long before then. I think we'll move your pits too when you pass out. [​IMG]

4. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

I say we lock him in his trailer when he's sleeping. We'll let him out after the races are over. [​IMG]

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

You certainly won't have a pit spot reserved if you even think aboot locking me in my trailer at night BEOTCH! Not to mention it will be awful hard to tow that trailer home with 3 flats! (the 3rd one being your spare)

At this rate, not only will you guys not be getting any food, you'll be banned from the track. Good luck getting in! [​IMG]

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

yeah. you tell 'em, hippy

7. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Hey I ride the short bus here.

8. Tracee Polcin

Yeah right and who's going to stop me beotch!!! [​IMG]

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

I talked to Mongo and he said he'd be there. Plus the new track manager (the guy that cooked our breakfast last year [​IMG] ) is a pretty big dude. He'll kick your ass punk! [​IMG]

10. Tracee Polcin

I'm shaking in my leathers as I type this. [​IMG]

11. Tracee Polcin

Don't you mean that nice gentlemen at the county jail? [​IMG]

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

You wear your leathers to work? You are so [​IMG] I wanna be just like you when I grow up! [​IMG]

13. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

You wanna grow up?????? Why????????

14. Tracee Polcin

You're not that much younger than me, you're still a 60's baby. Hippie!!! [​IMG]

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, but unfortunately I was just getting out of diapers when the hippie craze ended. So now to keep myself young, I date a younger hippie chick. She rocks! [​IMG]

16. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

only when there's a protest going on do you throw rocks....otherwise you have a sit-in and sing "give peace a chance".... [​IMG]

17. wera122

wera122 Guest

Put the peace pipe down td! I think you've had enough for a couple years. [​IMG]

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

BTW - TIW and I went shopping this weekend and stocked up on some kick ass party supplies. It's gonna be theme party and we will provide the accessories. One of them will even be a take home gift from TFS Racing. (No it's not an inflatable, those things aren't cheap ya know. Just ask Sean [​IMG] )

Cocktail hour will begin after the last race on Saturday and food preparation will begin shortly after everyone arrives. See you there! [​IMG]

19. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

free love was rampant too!!!!

20. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

yea....cool man...i can dig it daddyo [​IMG]