tally thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Feb 23, 2014.

1. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

riding with a separated shoulder was tougher than I imagined especially at Tally. I only had two laps of practice because of a mechanical and opted to start all my races from the back of the grid and just ride around for points. Although I did start the last race from pole and got the holeshot. Held third until the tears blocked my vision. Then I tried to just stay out the way

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, sadly I am not Broome Approved :(

3. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

sounds like it was great weekend. i'm going to try to make it RRR, depends on how well barber goes the weekend before.

good stuff!

4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'm not sure any of us can! :D

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:crackup:

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I won the hwt solo on Saturday.
    1st in S SB, A Sb and got second in F1.
    Overall a good weekend with a kiss ass paint job by Daniel Wilson at
    Full Effect.
    It looked like most everyone was having issues with tires.
    Thanks WERA for an awesome weekend.

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I was also very pleasantly surprised at just how nice the weather was. We've had tolerable weather a few times at Tally in Feb but most years it's all you can do to stay warm. This past weekend was incredible.

I too was feeling out of shape with leathers that fit a bit too snugly for comfort. But it was great to see everyone and have some fun on the track. NOLA is starting to loom as a very possible April date for Endurance.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Years like this are why we keep doing it :D

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We've all been there, no trouble at all.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Good seeing ya brother. Sorry for almost "Brooming" ya in the 90's. Glad to see you finish your races.

As much as I HATE to say it.... Dude you kicked ass that race. Hell of a come back. I was hoping you were going to catch him.

AND you didn't even punt any kids in the process.

You and Max were movin on the dirty bikes for sure. Hats off to you sir.

My buddy Shane that I came with found out that there are some Whoops on the outside of the 90's coming out. Fun to watch him on a SV do em lol

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Great racing out there man and I DID see a bad ass Finish line wheelie pic on FB lol

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik had a great time this weekend. 5th in the Solo, 4th in Clubman, 2nd in ESS and 2nd in DSS. Managed to improve his lap times by 3 seconds over last years times too. Great weather!

13. No doubt. :crackup:

I actually didn't know how it worked. I didn't know they had to be manually uploaded. I thought the transponders/system somehow talked to the satellite and it went on the site automatically. That is why I was asking howcome it wasn't on there.

That is sig material if I have ever seen it. :crackup:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, go ahead and use it for your sig....

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And dude, seriously, the transponders are high tech but they're not uploading to a satellite!

16. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

18. I honestly didn't know. It does seem kinda silly now that I think about it. :D

19. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I came here for highlights and all I got was a Broome self-aware moment.