1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega Stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Formula 2 is looking like normal with Donald Tingle out front on his 250 followed by Monty Warsing and Logan "I Graduated High School" Young.

Novices are being led by Martin Musil followed by Jeff Heller.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And Logan Young makes a nice pass under Monty Warsing for 2nd place Expert...

At the checker it's....... I have absolutley no idea sorry. I got distracted dealing with something else.

600 Superbike Expert & Novice is out now.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And Adam Coco gets the holeshot. Lap 1 in the books and it's Coco over Muskopf, Ricky Ford, Matt Furtek, and Chuck Ivey.

Novices it's Walker then Moore then Scruggs.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Now it's Furtek into 2nd, and a wild battle for 4th through 10th or so.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Furtek is catching Coco, Muskopf is a ways back in 3rd, then it's Breckenridge catching him, then Brian Cran then a short way back now to Ford, Ivey, Rojas, Bauchiero

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In the Novice field Moore has gotten around Walker yet again with Scruggs and Adams battling for 3rd.

Furtek has really stretched his lead now over Coco, Breckenridge has walked away from Muskopf in 3rd and is catching Coco slowly but surely.

Novice leader Moore is up past Rojas, and just passed Scott Gardner to take the 6th overall spot (FWIW it was a 2 wave start....).

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And the white flag is out for Furtek, no change for 2nd either as it's Coco over Breckenridge, then Mskopf and Crane.

6th overall and first Novice is Greg Moore ollowed by Jeff Walker and Max Norton in 3rd over Scruggs, and Justin Adams in 5th.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Next up is Heavyweight Twins however I have to go start taking some stuff down so it'll be a while before I can post again...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah the heck with it - Tray is as always totally decimating the competition. Bill St. John is in 2nd about 1/4 lap back, then another gap and it's Scott Brown, then back to Ted Cobb and Brad Champion.

Philip Petrick is leading the Novices over Josh Guyer in 2nd on his new Aprilia Mille.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The white flag is out as Tray laps the 2nd place novice rider...

And on the checker it's Tray and he laps the Novice leader into T1 on his cooldown lap... No change in any of the order so I won't type it again :)

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

750 Superbike and it's Tommy Bauchiero over Matt Furtek, then Jim Doerfler in 3rd. Novices it's Moore over Walker over Weber.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry about the lag there, had to go pack. 750 SUper went to Matt Furtek over Tommy Bauchiero and Jim "Token" Doerfler. 750 Super Novice was Moore over Weber then Walker in 3rd.

Furtek walked with it in F1, the only threat to him was Scott Carpenter who didn't make it through the sweeper too well and tossed it into the trees. He's totally fine but the bike is hurt...

LWT Expert was Yaakov waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out in front of Brad Champion and Chris Normand. LWT Novice was Maritn Musil over Kevin "I wanna selll mybike but maybe not now that I got second" Wells and then Jeff Heller in 3rd.

That's it for now from Talladga Gran Prix Raceway. See a bunch of you next weekend at CMP!

13. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Careful Sean or this could become your full time job!
    ;)

14. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

I agree, I was at the track this weekend but still enjoy reading about the races that I overheard but wasn't able to watch.:)

15. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Huh huh huh, Token got wood! :D

16. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Sean, I thought maybe I'd get an entry for getting in Batey's and everyones way for missing shifts, and not mentally/physically showing up for the race.
    :) :Puke:

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Next time we should just hook up a microphone to the computer and everyone in BBS land can "hear" it live. :D Or, the reading thing works too. :p