1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega Practice this Weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by speed-racer, Mar 29, 2000.

1. speed-racer

speed-racer Well-Known Member

There are still some spaces left in the race class of this Sunday's (April 2) Fastlap Sport Riders Association track practice at TGPR. For info call Jesse Nunn toll-free at 1-888-FASTLAP.

2. Timothy

Timothy Well-Known Member

Love to go but I smashed my Gixer pretty badly this weekend (not to mention cracked ribs, separated shoulder...etc.) I guess that's what happens when you get off in Savannah's turn 9 in full tilt boogy. [​IMG]

3. fastiger

fastiger Well-Known Member

Turn 9? I guess you were going for a personal best in the high speed get off category.

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

I damn near highsided in 9 during Sunday morning practice after the brief showers. Nothing like having the rear end make it through the turn before the front. Fortunately the track was still damp and it never hooked up. I did have a nice ride through the grass and finally got back on track next to the tower. [​IMG]

I was the guy who pulled in at the turn 4 service road, parked my bike and called it a day as far as practice was concerned. [​IMG]

5. Timothy

Timothy Well-Known Member

Yea, I was trying for some points but the guys in the tower were holding up 8.0, 8.5, and 9.0 signs with an average of 8.5! [​IMG] I thought it should have been rated at least a 9.5 out of 10! [​IMG] (Damn, That was an expensive try!)