1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taliban Captures British Military Working Dog...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mtmansl, Feb 6, 2014.

1. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

2. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

This is obviously a mission for the PETA/ASPCA shock troops to undertake.

3. mtmansl

Not really joke material, those dogs are badass and a member of the team... I am sure the team that lost that dog is absolutely sick.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  4. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

After some reflection, you're right.

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

6. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Sucks. You know the team is crushed about losing the dog. Hopefully they get the chance to blow the hell out of the bastards who took it. Sadly, I don't see them getting the dog back.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Unfortunately the reason they use the dogs is because they're expendable. It sucks for us dog lovers but it's the truth. The dog won't be coming back. There won't be a mission. Hopefully it'll just live out it's days as a dog instead of being made into some sort of sicko jihadi propaganda ploy.

8. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Send Sara McLachlan in after him! Poor pup...

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So how long after the last American soldier leaves Afghanistan will it be before you cannot tell we were ever there?

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

the next day.

11. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Do you think it will be that long? Actually, you can see (and will continue to see) the remains of Americas former presence in the faces if hundreds, if not thousands of more affluent people living in Afghanistan. IMO corruption is the cornerstone of the leadership in that country.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In keeping with the philosophy of our current leadership, we didn't build that.

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

those affluent people will go back to what it was like before. the power vacuum will either be filled up by something former, or something new. either way..it wont go well for the affluent of that country, unfortunately.

some sort of (necessary) corruption is the cornerstone of leadership in every country. but that region is vastly corrupted, i would say more so than even central africa is, as a region.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Poor pup. Hopefully they don't treat him like they do their goats and sheep.

More like 3 1/2 minutes.

So, do you guys think that when Karzai is captured they'll pull a Najibullah on him? They cut off his dick and balls, stuffed it in his mouth, then killed him by dragging him behind a truck, then hung his body on a lamppost.

15. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

nothing will happen to him

16. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

I wish we could build a GIANT WALL around all the middle east and turn it into the whole "Escape From NY" movie thing.

17. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

This is funny.

you do realize that these cultures were there and flourishing and doing great since a long long time ago, right?

what would you do with Israel?....you know....the nation that did build that giant wall!

BTW, Afghanistan isnt really in the middle east. but dont let that stop you! :D

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn Factists.

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

sorry. I will keep my pro factism views away, sir! :eek:

20. mtmansl

To the command, maybe, but I can guarantee that team does not see that dog as expendable...