1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Shop near Sparta, WI

Discussion in 'General' started by lopitt85, Jun 14, 2020.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Hello all. Just like the title says I'm looking for suspension shop recommendations near me. I'm in Sparta, WI which is the SW portion of the state.

I'm 6ft 230 lbs. Looking to get the stock forks and shock sprung for my weight and revalved.

I know a shop where I was in TX, but hoping to avoid the shipping if I can.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

sdiver, ducnut and lopitt85 like this.
  3. lopitt85

4. G2G

G2G I feel the need

5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Another vote for TSE, great place and people and they know what they're doing. Joe at Turn One is also great but would be a bit further of a drive for you.

6. lopitt85

Thx gentlemen. Funny, coming from my place it says there is only a 10 minute difference in drive time to reach them.

7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Add Farrell Performance in Oshkosh.

Funkm05, OldSchlPunk and sdiver like this.
  8. LossPrev

LossPrev Well-Known Member

Another vote for TSE. Not to discount the others mentioned but TSE specializes in suspension and are very good at it. They arent building motors or vending a tire brand, all they do is suspension.

lopitt85 likes this.
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I think you just did.

10. LossPrev

LossPrev Well-Known Member

Not saying they don't do good suspension work but they get pulled in a lot of different directions as well. Take Jason for example, if you had a suspension question this last weekend you're going to have to ask it in between his own races, tire work and various other things he has going on at any given time. Same thing at his shop, he gets pulled in a lot of different directions(sometimes by me since I buy tires, had my tuning and some other work done by him)

11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Those are all valid points, all of which I've experienced myself.