Summit Point Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Doublrs, Apr 14, 2004.

1. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

SV test

You can "test" my SV on Saturday as long as I can test the RV next race weekend!
    Kent

2. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Re: SV test

You coming out to play Kent? Coooool. I need somebody to chase to get back up to speed. Now if only the bikes are ready to go....not set up, need tires, numbers, steel balls....

:)

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

looks like we'll have a full house.:beer:

4. Lüsh #40

Lüsh #40 Member

Yup, we and our silver suppository will be on the way from Pittsburgh (4 hours plus peeing) after David's lunch meeting at noon on Friday

Slick and I will toast to life as tax babies, and find out what he keeps in that cavity....

Lush

5. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Keener

I am only racing on Sunday but Ed is riding his new 03 Saturday, so you get 1 day to get up to speed then I will come and play! Are both of your bikes going to make it the entire weekend?

Just kidding!

See you Sat morning
    Kent
    New Paint job you can not miss me now!

6. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Re: Keener

Yeah...I'm gonna be slow for a while. 9 months off ain't gonna be pretty. Think I can piss Ed off again? :)

1 day huh? I'll see what I can do....make way...Shamu coming thru!!!

Both bikes will be attending. Dunno about the 700...haven't even seen it yet. (New engine, refreshed suspension, lightened, new rotors, etc. Might last 3 laps!!!)

Ahem....both bikes are looking good. Not like riding the wreck last year.

7. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Nice!

"Think I can piss Ed off again? :) "

I am sure with enough time you can accomplish this!

"1 day huh? I'll see what I can do....make way...Shamu coming thru!!! "

I think we need a Lieghtweight Heavyweight class! What are you at these days?
    I am 230lbs or so depends on dinner. I have been getting lighter due to the fact wife is carrying child and now I have to fend for myself!
    Oh well we will have fun anyhow! Big boys coming thru!!!

8. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Re: Nice!

A man's gotta have goals ya know!!! :)

Er...I WAS down to 219. Back to about 225 right now. Been a bad couple of months. Sandy's mother....then pretty much everybody but the dog getting sick. Kinda why I'm looking forward to this weekend so much.

9. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

This weekend!

If will be a great time!

:beer:

10. WERA552

WERA552 Master Brake Oil Spiller!

Crap - I'm going to miss all of the fun up front! One damp Thursday afternoon practice is probably not enough to learn the track very well... :mad:

11. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Rusty!

How's going to be up front? You got Smokey she will help you a little more here @ Summit a little more HP track than VIR and no you can not follow me during practice!! Oh yeah do not ask me any questions about any of the turns either! I need all the advantage I can get!

:beer:
    Kent

12. WERA552

No Worries!

I won't be much of a threat at Summit. I did get a few tips from someone that's been there a few times before though. The first turns a left, right? Or did he say right-left???? Uh-oh... :eek:

:D

13. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Nice!

Just follow the guy in front of you!

14. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Re: Nice!

And no harpooning Shamu on the way past!!!! :eek:

15. WERA552

I probably won't have a choice... ;)

16. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Just fer that...I'm gonna have to bring out the mighty YSR50 ta kick yer ass!! :Poke:

17. WERA552

That was actually meant for Kent's post. Ended up being too damn funny to edit it... :D

18. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Well...I saw your following skills last week. What...maybe 2 turns tops? :D

19. WERA552

Yeah - but I know those 2-turns REALLY well though!!! :p

2 down - 8 to go!!!! :D :D :D

20. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Uh huh. Was I on the new bike? Had I seen it before. Better yet...had I started it ever before that day? Back to the mini's for you!!!