1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Doublrs, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

Our troop will be there so stop by and hang out.......what about all you other yahoos :beer: .....we will be leaving charlotte around lunch time for the 5 hour drive

2. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

I'll be there, as well as Brent and Amanda. #501 and #101.

See ya there!

3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Barber baby! :clap:

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'll be there with the 2-smoker in tow.

5. WERA552

WERA552 Master Brake Oil Spiller!

I'll be there and I can't wait!!! Taking a 1/2 day on friday so I can finish the 7-hour drive while it's still light out! :D :D :D

I have to find that Schickler dude and drink a beer. Oh and stake claim on the 4x4 square foot of real estate he mentioned under their canopy. Or maybe that was only promised for the beer part... :beer:

:D

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Camp Medieval will be in effect.
    More than likely hanging out in the vintage area.
    It's usually quiet on sundays......

#249 Well-Known Member

Without a doubt.

8. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

After about 5 years....

I'm finally gonna run another set of WERA sprints. Dunno my number yet...DOH! But I'll have a pair of purty SV's to wreck....er...ride. :)

9. Pants Romano

Ted, err, Helpy,

You're more than welcome to hang with us over the weekend. I've got two canopies, plus Brent will be there.

Buck, where's the vintage area? Across from the tech pavilion?

I'll be there earlyish on Friday.

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Yep, and its a great spot after the vintage guys leave. :D

Can you guys try to save me some space? I'll arrive around midnight on Friday night.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Directly across from the tech shed, and yes it's the place to be. I try to get as close to the edge of the pavement facing the wooded area. I'll save some spots if I get there first.
    I'll be up friday night between 10-midnight.

12. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

Thankfully, I will not be attending.

13. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

I should be there by 7p on Friday night. Leaving work at noon and should be driving by 2. Amanda will probably leave home early, on the baby ninja, take the loooooong way and show up.... whenever.

Looking forward to seeing the crew again, like always. WooWOOOOOOO!!!!!! :beer:

14. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Hey Pants, Amaner and Tiberio,
    I'm bailing on bringing the Supermoto up. Have fun banging bars without me.

Can I interest any of you in the SMUSA opener Sat May 1st in NY?

15. Racer48

Racer48 Man Whore- He Bitch!

Ill have my TZ up there with Steve64 on his RS. First practice of the year, then its on the CCS and USGPRU racing in May.
    :D :clap: :D

16. edlaw13

edlaw13 Bells Honda Racing

platinum racing will be there.:clap:

bring on the rain:D

17. Pants Romano

I'm going to be a godfather for my friends on May 2. Coupled with a minimum 12 hours to Cuddebackville from Charleston, I'm not going to make it.

For sure on the Beaver date in May, though.

Brent, save room for everyone. I shouldn't be too far behind you, as my meeting got moved to 9:15 a.m. and will be done by lunch.

Andy, resend the PM, cleaned out my box.

Joe, if you talk to Noel, have him give you a price for the parts so I can give you check.

18. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

I'll keep my elbows WAY up in the pits when I set up, thereby holding as much space as possible. I'm not too keen on pitting near the vintage guys, though. I mean, it's GREAT on sunday but on saturday a.m. it's a bit.... uncomfortable. I'll scope it all out and pick a good spot near power for sure.

See you freaks at the track!

19. Pants Romano

Brent, can you go ahead and grab me some power as well, I'll pay you when I get there. Thanks, buddy.

20. WERA552

WERA552 Master Brake Oil Spiller!

So approximately how many power cords will I need to reach one of those $10 power boxes??? :)