1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunned by the level of stupidity

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kmfegan, May 5, 2011.

1. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Crack is whack yo.

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Crack is a helluva drung.

4. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Nothing that comes out of SC ever surprises me.

Good to know counting change is a problem at places other than McD's too. :D

I was visiting my dad in Mt Pleasant and swung by the McD's. Total was $6.56. I gave the girl $11.06. She kept trying to give me my $1.06 back because the $10 was enough to cover it.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am stunned that anyone would be stunned.

6. eboos

eboos Slowski

That's kind of a bad example because your change would have been $4.50. You were still giving a dollar that you would just be given back.

7. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Sorry, typo in my post. I meant $6.06 was the total. Thats what I get for half-assing my post. :D

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

North Chuck rules!

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Didn't know McD sold crack, I thought it was just stomach busting food.

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup:

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

What a dumbass! Everybody knows you should call the Better Business Bureau when a businessman cheats you!

12. MotorPsycho

MotorPsycho Registered Lurker

Let me get this straight... a guy wants to purchase $20 worth of product from an individual, so asks "got change for a sixty?". Individual says "Sure. Hold the product and I'll get a forty from my buddy over here." His buddy didn't have a forty, so the guy goes ahead and enjoys the use of the product instead of waiting to perform the transaction when the individual can correctly change a sixty. When the guy informs the authorities rather than taking the law into his own hands, they bust him for disturbing them at 4:30 in the morning. Shouldn't a story like this mention something about the quality of the product?

13. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Change $60 for $20 of product.....:confused: Did he only have two $30 dollar bills? :D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you people seriously trying to evaluate the math skills of a crack head?

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

LMFAO:D

16. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

I was pointing out the irony. :D

17. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

:D