1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Weather in the south

Discussion in 'General' started by AL GOODWIN, Dec 17, 2000.

1. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

How about 65 degrees and tornadoes on Saturday, then 16 degrees and snow/freezing rain on Sunday morning with the high only in the 20's. I love this place. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Yep, gotta love it....unbelievable.

3. robw122

robw122 Well-Known Member

move to buffalo al. 'nuff said.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

how about 40 deg all day sat. then 60 deg after the sun went down. thunder lightning and strong winds. rain ice/snow and power out on sun. morning. this sux. where are my 90-95 deg days. i miss them

5. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

wait a couple months...

At least you guys got some snow for your trouble, all we got down here was the wind and cold.

6. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

The hardest thing to do was leave Homestead. 80-85 Degrees, sunny, racing, palm trees, racing, cold beer, racing, Cuban food, racing, and bronzed scantily dressed latin women...

What possessed me to come back to this?

7. stickboy274

although i hated the drive, when i went to moroso the weather was nice and the "sites" were even nicer. they are not afraid to buy "aftermarket acc." for all of there equipment that they bring to the track. makes for nice pit viewing

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Are you talking about bikes? [​IMG]

9. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

The weather in the midwest has been odd, too. Last couple of nights the temps dropped 40 degrees in 2 hours, snowed 3 inchs, and the wind was blowing over 40 mph at times. Wind Chill averaged -35 all night.

Talk about weather sucking...

10. stickboy274

tom im not talking about the bikes im talking about the other "rides"

[This message has been edited by stickboy274 (edited 12-18-2000).]

11. wera122

wera122 Guest

That's what I thought. The aftermarket accessories part threw me off. So what kind of accessories did you see?

12. stickboy274

lets see. you know how the straps on tanktops usually are pulled down down what they are suspending? well i saw a lovely tanktop that the straps were loose becouse they were bieng held up by a set of "aftermarket acc." or "upgrades" if you will. very nice veiw in the pits. i will say i didnt like the idea that if i crashed in turn 1 i had to swim out and fight the gators for my bike.

13. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Geesh Tom, Stick having to explain aftermarket add-ons to you. That's a good one. [​IMG]

14. stickboy274

he doesnt understand chicks. he's used to inflatables

15. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

boy tom...i got the aftermkt access. on the first mention...and you call me slow???

guess you've been spending too much time with the inflatable, you forgot about the implantable [​IMG]

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Should I be offended....? [​IMG] Moroso's a fun track (I've only driven it in a street car) but when I went there the only "sights" I saw were the Ferrari 333SP and some Vipers...mmmmmmmm.....Viper.

17. stickboy274

yeah yeah did i mention the aftermarket stuff hanging around?

18. stickboy274

oh yeah and watch out for the ruts at the end of the back straight. youhit the brakes and get stuck in 1. then you gotta get spit out to make the left at the end.

19. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

hey, It's snowing in Alabama....AGAIN!!!

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Don't send it this way.