1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sterling thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Or maybe just busting balls to amuse himself.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

His reputation can not get any worse and additional publicity may push the price of the team up a bit more.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Sterling is not going anywhere. He's going to fight the NBA to the bitter end. An end that will ultimately see the NBA losing.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

how do you guys see them losing? i just read an article where he made statements akin to making this a constitutional rights crusade/tirade... seriously?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You can win in court and still lose. (not saying that would be the case here. I'm not thinking he will win.)

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i don't see the angle at which a franchisee can't be forced out... but then again that ain't my specialitification so who knows.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Reading this thread has convinced me that most people have no idea how franchising works.

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

This whole mess cracks me up, how professional sports are trying to make themselves look like they don't tolerate any non-PC behavior/language/conduct/etc.

But............if you can hit a ball, put it in a basket, catch a football or squash anyone going after your QB, and you happen to have a criminal record that involves drugs/weapons/assault/DUI/etc., then it's "Welcome to the team, son!"

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is going to be awesome. :D

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's going to be funny and totally moot in his argument :crackup:

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This will be fantastic. Sterling is a bitter old codger who doesn't have many years left. He's just stirring up shit for amusement and his for his ego. I bet they'll get some good shit. Hopefully it turns into a disaster for the League.