1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the union

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 30, 2018.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Well I know most people will blow hard but I do love how Trump acknowledges the people and doesn’t tell the people how stupid they are.

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Haha, I'll post in your thread too!

Yes, it is in stark contrast to the condescension we endured for the prior 8 years...

Of course, let's not get carried away, I'm no Trump supporter either...But put in front of a teleprompter, I'll take Trump.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think Paul Ryan's got a boner back there....

I wonder if this tart is still screaming?

[​IMG]

4. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Lol, looks like it, doesn't it?

5. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

There's a bunch of sittin' asses on one side of the room except when it is a social cause to clap for.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe they stood and clapped for some of the rescuers and military as well. As to them sitting the rest of the time, one side or the other pretty much always does that since they started doing these. Nothing new there. If I had the time I would look up the Captain Obvious pic for this post.

7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Jesus what a bunch of worthless fluff, I'm sure they've all been the same but it's only an hour a year so I've forgotten. They should make a rule about the standing and clapping shit though, it's embarrassing and a waste of our time.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:rolleyes:Yeah, you probably thought Joke Kennedy III was inspiring.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  9. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I don't know who is more annoying Kennedy or Hillary.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The entire speech is a waste of time. I got WAY more out of binge watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

tiggen likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Did they make the move to Netflix. I used to watch when Jerry was basically just uploading the episodes on his own web sight. There are some good ones.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Either Netflix or Hulu, can't remember which off the top of my head. Been wanting to see them for a long time, good stuff for sure. Hell, it may even get me to give Seinfeld another shot.

13. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

Great show . I really liked the ones with Super Dave

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Super Dave Osborn?

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That's a good show. Don Rickles was great on it, I imagine hanging with Don for a day would put me in the hospital from laughing so hard.

XFBO likes this.
  16. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Just got to Netflix.

17. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Is Jerry going to be making new episodes now that it moved to Netflix? I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the episodes currently there, but the "seasons" were grouped together differently.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, at least this duplicate thread has found a subject to discuss.

G 97 likes this.
  19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Turned Trump off with ten minutes left because I couldn't take anymore and lasted about 3 minutes into the other dude. It's all garbage.

20. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

You know you can read the text of the speech the following day. It takes like 15 minutes.