1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportsman schedules

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris18, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Mongo, we haven't heard anything in awhile if we'll be having regional endurance races or not. What's your thinking, or have I missed something along the way? Still trying to piece together some plans for next year. Thanks.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no idea right now....

I'll work on it and get back to you.

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

And what about those double points rounds? Exactly what the hell are you working on? We want answers dammit! We're you're customers and we come FIRST! We're tired of these lame excuses. Get off the BBS and get to work you hippie slacker! [​IMG]

4. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Good going Tom, now it's gonna be an extra 2 weeks. [​IMG]

Sean, what about Shannonville?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah. just looks like it's time to delete Tommy [​IMG]

Talked to Ralph up at Shannonville and they are having a meeting on Saturday and we'll be a big topic of conversation. I should hear back next week.

On another topic - if anyone here talks to Bill Cismar have him give me a call at his comvenience please - I seem to have lost his number in the mess that was getting the rulebook to print this year (I did better in years we revamped the whole darn thing...). Or just email me his number and I'll call him on our dime - thanks!

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Excuses, excuses. That's all we seem to get around here. How about some answers for a change? Where's that WERA dude when you need him? [​IMG]

Guess I'll just have to call Evelyne tomorrow to get some answers. [​IMG]

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

That's it - go straight to the boss!!!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just pushin the envelope ain't you. Looks like it might be time to prove that I ain't always kidding.... Taylor (grandson of the boss for those of you not fortunate enough to have met him) has learned this lesson already much to his amazement on occasion...

[​IMG]

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Yeah, please whip that punk (Tom, not Taylor, although maybe I should reserve judgment until after I meet said taylor [​IMG]) back into submission. He needs to know his place in the world. [​IMG]