SpeedTV sux...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hooper, May 15, 2009.

1. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

What man isn't out of bed by 0700?

Oh, right, California...Sorry...

2. Game

Game zip tie master

Too bad theey'r replacing the 250 class, i think i read somewhere that next year manufactures will be able to run the 600 vs the 250s? Im probably wrong...

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I have one question... Does DMG own stock in SPEED? All they seem to air is NASCAR. It is very rare to find anything else. They really should change it to the NASCAR channel.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

WOW! :wow: Can't believe nobody's thought that before...

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

I could do without the loud "tow truck" advertisement drowning out the WSB announcing after every commercial break...:down:

Give them another year, and the racing will be a small frame in the corner of the screen, surrounded by constant screaming and yelling adverts.

I guess series specific internet subscriptions will eventually be the path for anything that isn't lowest common denominator. It's almost there (some would say it IS there), but hopefully will improve further.

6. Have you seen F1 or IRL coverage where when they go to commercial, they go to split screen and show the race at the same time. Thats pretty sweeeeet.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I can't believe they do that, it is so loud it totally covers anything the announcers are saying. :down:

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I had forgotten about that but it was really annoying. :mad:

The other sucky part about watching the same station all day long will be the number of times that they will show the same commercials. Fortunately I've got a mute button for those. :)

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

And...............my satellite / dvr just went out. They can't come look at it until Tuesday. :down:

10. mineshaved

mineshaved product of my enviroment

im sick of nascar, if nascar had a dick, speed would be sucking it

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Scott Russell is already starting to sound a lot more comfortable doing commentary and he is a HUGE improvement over Freddie. :up:

Thanks SpeedTV. :clap:

err...

I mean...

SpeedTV sux. :D