1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special thanks

Discussion in 'General' started by redducman996, Sep 24, 2007.

1. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

as we know the north central season was wrapped up that mid-O. it was a fun year from coming off from a 21 month injury back in 2005. I really need to thank alot of people for helping me get back up to pace. First and formost my wife steph for supporting me, my 2nd wife dan cole ,my dirty little canadian jeff kovac , jake teusch, eric johnson, brian van fron STG, monte fron STT for the track time to get back up to pace at the track, brent bennett and his family, drew and his family and the kraft family , and believe it or not SEAN CLARK (aka) WERA and sharron, and that angry Sublet.
    also Matt Carr and william Carr(ducati indy)for keeping my bike running and having a back up bike at mid-o, Moose and threasa from track side racer supply, you ROCK:up: .

we all had alot of fun this year, and its really nice to know that this is a family that we have at the North central region and if we need a fire this winter i will bring the fuel :p .

also that guy (Joe baker) for making me race this year :beer: and may i suggest you never ever listen to mike baker , jeff worbal ,and rob hanncock for making you late for pratice at nashville:beer: :Poke:

thanks to everyone else that i didn't list:beer:

2. congrats on winning both the HWT SBK & SS championships.

3. redducman996

thanks Joe, you made it tough iam glad that we got to race together this year it's gonna be fun come next year

4. EJ999

EJ999 Well-Known Member

Congrats Mike. You had a fabulous year. And don't forget I passed you once this year at Jennings. Does that mean I was faster than you at least one time in my life?:clap:

5. redducman996

yes it does eric :bow: you and a couple other people as well! thanks for the support

6. Matthias Schaub

Matthias Schaub Spiegler guy

Mike,
    You did a great job at Mid Ohio. I had a blast watching your race and working your way up to third. Congrats and keep on going like that.
    Thanks for all your help over the weekend.

7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Congrats on the championships Flis! You worked hard for them. It was fun racing with all the North Central twins racers this season.

(If me and Slaw could get about 40 more ponies we could have been hangin' with those Ducs.)

8. redducman996

thanks Matthias for your support, helping with my season as well those brake lines and pads are unreal and getting the pads the next day from the track you rock iam glad we became freinds :beer: its been fun in pratice dicing it up with you in pratice youy got me though a couple corners faster:up:

9. redducman996

Thanks joe it was a fun season the begining of the year at nelsons :wow: i was just glad to be on the bike again and now winning 2 championships unreal.

Robert gorst was in my pit on sunday after the race it was nice to see him it will be fun next year

Slaw started drinking at 8:15 on saterday and 9 on sunday but he was a good pit bitch:Poke:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Nice comeback Mike :up:

Congrats on your championships

12. ruggerR1

ruggerR1 Well-Known Member

Great job Mike!! :up:

Good to see you back on the track having fun and doing so well!! I look forward to seeing you and Robert go at it next year!

:beer:

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Congrats Mike.

:beer:

14. redducman996

thanks guys you were a big help this year :up:

15. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Mad props to you my friend for a damned fine comeback year :up:

And thanks for your help to me. I can hardly wait 'til '08.

16. r6girl

r6girl Active Member

Glad to hear things went well for yah Mike.

Oh, and I used some of your advice at Grattan this past week-end.

I was coming in real hot into turn 1 at 105mph (which I usually take at 75mph) and your words of wisdom popped into my head. I remembered you saying to me while you were changing my tires at STG that if you are ever coming in really hot into a corner and you are left with no more time to downshift and brake to just dive the bike in and trust it. So I trusted the bike and just hung on for the ride and it all worked out. Thank you!!!!!!

Jane

17. Mongo Sis

Mongo Sis Clydes Aunt

That's it? You forgot to tell him he spelled your name wrong!

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He spelled so much wrong it wasn't worth the effort :D

19. redducman996

glad it worked for ya!:up:

20. redducman996

that's fine next time i will get slaw to give you more shit:beer: or i will just asked you when your drinking with us mabey i will just by a triumph 675 and it will all be good then;)