So....anyone been vaccinated for covid?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Dec 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Bingo.

The morgue at our local 8 story hospital only has room for 5.....

Add in that our governor put major pressure on funeral homes and they were not picking up and processing bodies on their normal schedule.....

Take a wild guess where the bodies backed up at.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And yet for some it is certainly worth the risk. For instance SmallPox. I equate it to lasering your eyes. There is always some risk though it is low. However for some the potential gains justified it. Others ignore the risk and do it purely for vanity/convenience.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup: Thought to myself......"god damned auto-correct!! how the hell did it change to turbo?"

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I love the videos of people getting the turbo, and they instantly act like they were miraculously healed from a Benny Hinn touch. :crackup:. @joec you know where I am.........and those peeps that are telling everyone on telly to turbo their grom.............are not actually turbo-ing it themselves, no matter what smoke and mirrors they put on.I understand for you its hearsay.........me not so much;) Think about it.:flag: Naturally aspirated is the key to longevity.

joec and Phl218 like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://news.yahoo.com/grom-19-vaccines-come-online-140009513.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/240-i...ange-underscore-need-for-continued-vigilance/
    If what Fauci said is correct, this isn't a "vaccine" in the traditional sense. It's a palliative treatment for the disease, hence people getting infected even months after having received their shots should not be a surprise to anyone, right?

I wonder if the majority of the general public think this is an actual vaccine that will prevent infection/spread?

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

looks like the jokes duck up the links

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Any time I mention this I'm informed that I don't understand how vaccines and our immune system works.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

That's what it's being sold as...everyone I've talked to believes it.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

vaccinated peach vaccine covid

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  11. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Dr Rushworth has some interesting thoughts on the thermal dynamic stability of a turbo grom

12. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

you forgot gixxer

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So before I get past page one and start buking people - talking about the vaccine is fine. Just keep the stupid out of it. Since we all know that can't happen the vacations will start at two weeks and increase depending on severity and my annoyance level...

Also the using of code words bullshit is already annoying and I've only read one page and on the third thread total. It's not cute or slick nor does it remotely help you from getting banned.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nevermind, I see the substitutions were dave being funny.

sheepofblue and BigBird like this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's automatic.

Since some didn't take the hint when the last vaccine thread disappeared after only a couple of pages during your hiatus, I figured we'd make this one fun until you reappeared.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Geee, thanks..... :crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In my defense, the thread hit the brakes after the change and the activity slowed down to a trickle in comparison to before. :D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think it was the other guy, the crazy one. I've been tied up the last week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.